Chapter 2

You stepped into the elevator and prompted it to go to the top level, leaning against the back of the elevator as the doors closed.

The ride up to the 51st floor seemed to take forever today, perhaps it was because you had expected to have already jumped into the ocean by now.

The elevator dinged at the 51st floor and the doors opened into a short hallway leading to two large oak doors at the end.

You stepped out and walked up to the doors, leaning over to press the doorbell.

While you were waiting patiently for the door to open you heard shouting coming from the inside.

"I'M NAKED JIMIN YOU GO GET IT." Yelled the voice of the first man.

"I wasn't the one who wanted it Tae, you did." Came a calm voice from what sounded like the other end of the room, someone you assumed was named Jimin.

"To be fair it's your name on the delivery Jimin, go get it and stop fighting. Both of you." Said another, deeper voice.

They sounded like they were young, a thought that made you furrow your brows in confusion.

Strange to have young people in a suite that costs 5 grand a night...

You fiddled with the charms on your bracelet nervously, waiting for the mysterious young men to answer the door. It wasn't often you encountered people your own age on this part of the island.

The bracelet in question was a gift to yourself you bought from a street vendor in Tahiti.

You had originally bought it to hold a single charm that reminded you of your family, but subsequently started attaching a new charm to it anytime you stayed somewhere for more than a few weeks.

There were only 6 charms on the bracelet so far but it still meant the world to you, somehow bringing you comfort in times when you felt anxious.

Just then the door in front of you swung open, revealing a strikingly handsome boy with shaggy blonde hair.

He had a wet suit on the bottom half of his body, allowing you to see his entire chest, muscles and all.

"Uh-" you stumbled, slightly distracted by the boy in front of you, "I-uh- have a delivery for a Mr. Park Jimin." Sighing as you finished your spiel, but blushing slightly at the embarrassment.

You probably looked like shit after that bike ride.

The boy beamed at you, "That's me! Thanks!"

You handed the bag to him, his hands grazing yours in the process and causing you to nearly drop it.

Mortified, you bowed and turned to leave when you overheard Jimin yelling back into his room as he shut the door, "Your loss Tae, she was really cute."

Your cheeks were burning red as you stepped into the elevator and pressed the button for the lobby.

When you got to the ground floor you made your way to the back of the hotel, entering the pool area that leads directly down to the beach.

A nice swim will calm me down, and I seriously don't want to be out in this heat anymore than I have to be.

You made your way past the pool bar and through the small gate at the back. You stepped onto the hot sand path and practically jogged down to the coast.

You walked past one of the staff members setting up for the surf lessons provided to the hotel guests, winking at him as you caught his eye, which caused him to knock a few surfboards over.