- stolen kisses/encrypted maps-

how are you guys? enjoy this chapter! comment and vote, please!

ELENORA WAS A SUPERHERO. As of August 11th, she had officially met all the requirements to be a superhero:

1) a suit.

Check.

2) abnormal abilities.

Double check.

3) a cool name.

Check.

Tony, at a press conference two days prior, announced the line between Spider-Man and his companion as official under the jurisdiction of the Avengers. Consequently, the companion was given a name: Ghost X.

From a letter from Peter Parker that Aunt Natasha snuck to Elenora: "As in X-Men? Get it, El? I told Mr.Stark that was perfect!"

So yeah, Elenora was an official superhero, but Elenora was officially grounded.

And it was not fun.

Bucky and Steve weren't too pleased about the whole escapade with Connor, Elenora, and Peter, but Elenora sure was getting the brunt of the punishment; no laptop, no cell phone, no video games, and no TV except for family movie nights. Connor had mostly the same punishments, but he never had a phone or a laptop, so videogames were his only holdback.

(And it was a punishment- Connor loved Mario Kart.)

Following a long, long lecture about how inconsiderate and incredibly dangerous, it is to bring two unskilled ("I am totally skilled, dads! I'm telling Aunt Tasha that you think she's trained me to be unskilled") mutants into the field in an extremely sensitive villain case. It was careless of them, but at the same time, it showed the most care the two had ever shown.

So it was hard for Bucky and Steve to be mad, but they managed. Mostly, they were trying to track down Charles and the others (which they were close to perfectly tying up), so they had the ability to slip away and forget about the sulking kids for a while. After all, they, in the least, semi deserved it.

There were times in which Elenora and Connor, with their devices locked far, far away in a safe, were left at home alone, with nothing to do. From these times, the following conversations took place.

1)

"Do you think your dad would be mad if we caught a squirrel from the backyard and trained it like a dog?"

"If we catch him within the premise of the house, garage, or backyard, I don't think they can say we broke any rules."

2)

"What does it feel like to kiss someone?"

"I dunno, ask someone who's had their first kiss."