stars • nat

TheeMush
[Modern AU]

"I hope you choke on your Chicken Tortilla Sandwich!"

And came a ghastly gasp from Y/n.

"How dare you!"

She was S H O O K E T H.

Of course, they were only playing around. That was the dinner before the sleepover.

Y/n invited her friends to have a sleepover in her home. They were little in numbers, so it was fine if they all slept in the same room. There was Y/n, Emma, Norman, Ray, Gilda, Don, Anna, and Nat.

So they all snuggled into their little blankies, telling stories and playing games before getting ready to sleep. When the stars and the moon shone in the sky, everyone decided to close their eyes. But not Y/n. Something kept her awake.

On her left is Emma, whose cute snores did not disturb Y/n in the slightest. On Y/n's right is Nat, who was sleeping peacefully. She lightly nudged him awake.

"Psst. Nat. Come on."

Nat woke up with no problem, immediately following his dear friend up and out to the roof.

"Y/n? What are you doing there?"

"Sit beside me, Nat. Let's watch the stars."

The bright balls of light that decorated the dark blanket above them twinkled like her (e/c) eyes. The two watched in awe at the display.

"The stars look beautiful," Y/n sighs.

"You know who else is beautiful?"

Y/n's face reddens but goes back to normal in a flash. "Y-you..." she stammered.

Nat huffed. "That's true b-but I was gonna say that you're more beautiful."

The boy blushed at his own statement. Which made the girl blush as well. She sighs happily.

"Oh, Nat."

She leaned her head against his shoulder, smiling.

the end.