Chapter 62

Josies POV

"I miss you already." Billie pouted over facetime.

"I miss you more." I said in a baby voice.

Billie has been gone for two days now for press.

"Hey, you want to go grab dinner loser?" I heard a female voice ask thru the phone, interrupting us.

"Sure, you pick." She snickered at them.

"No you pick," they giggled, "you always make me choose."

"I'm not picking." Billie protested

"Billie!" The girl whined.

"Sorry dork," she stuck her tongue out at her, "I'll be out in a second."

I heard the girl grunt before the door shut.

"Sorry babe, I gotta go." Billie turned her attention back onto me.

"Okay," I frowned, "Bil?"

"Yeah?"

"Who was that?" I asked curiously.

"My new manager Justin, who you have to meet when we get back; he's so dope, brought his daughter along for the week."

"Oh, that's nice that you have someone to hang out with when you aren't doing press babe."

"Yeah, she's really cool. Well I got to go. I love you!"

"I love you too. Bye Bil."

Then the call ended.

I sat still looking at my blank phone screen puzzled as I felt jealousy stir inside me at the girl who is with Billie.

I am happy she has another young person to hang out with so I'm not sure why I am feeling this way? I'm probably just jealous that she gets to be with my girlfriend when I don't. I hate being away from her.

I shrugged off the weird feeling and got up to go to work. I had a photoshoot today.

-

When I got back home work I was greeted by Camila and Finneas being snuggled up on the couch together.

"Hey guys!" I smiled at them.

They are just too fucking cute together. I still can't believe that Camila ended up with Finneas. They're the most unexpected couple. 

"Hey! How was work?" Camila greeted me.

"It was good. Got some new pictures in."

"Well, let me see?" She said in a duh-tone.

I rolled my eyes as I giggled and sat next to her on the couch as she broke from Finneas' embrace.

I internally laughed because I was finally cock blocking Finneas after the many, many times of him doing so to Billie and I.

I pulled up my post on Instagram so I could show her my newest post of a photo from today and felt my stomach drop at the first photo to come up on my feed.

Via Instagram