t h i r t y - f i v e

"нι, κι∂∂οѕ!" the raven haired man started as he zipped down his navy blue jacket and revealed a white undershirt underneath, combing his hair back afterwards.

A blonde haired man had leaned away from the pink wall of Seungkwan's house, sighing in relief.

"Finally! You're back!"

Everyone was frozen on their tracks, looking to the duo by the door of Seungkwan's house. The raven had pulled out his white earphones and rolled it around his hand before pocketing it into his jacket.

He then pulled the luggage he was holding and gestured for Seungkwan to open the door.

"Hurry up. We're tired already."

Everyone was silent.

They couldn't speak.

They couldn't breathe.

They couldn't believe it.

They were back. They're back home. When Seungkwan found his voice, he had almost screamed if it wasn't for Seokmin who had clamped his mouth with his large hand and Chan had dropped to the ground in fear. His hands were holding his hair and he looked up to the two males in astonishment.

Then he finally spoke, yelling out their names in disbelief.

"Jeonghan-hyung?! Seungcheol-hyung?!"

★彡

ωнєи τнє ραяτγ ωαѕ ονєя, the boys had decided to have a sleepover. Jihoon and Wonwoo didn't agree at first, but then they were being bugged by their loud soulmates to come with them and they had no other option but to give in.

Sofia walked Yuna and her friends home but had texted her brother that they were planning for a sleepover, just like them. Hansol allowed her immediately since he felt like Sofia would feel out of place if she went with them (boys). Besides, this is Sofia's first night out with friends, why not give her the experience?

Chan had told them that he would take Shieka home first since her father gave them a curfew. Chan had said that they go ahead first since he'll grab his stuffs back at his home.

Everyone then decided that Minghao would just fetch all of them (since he knows how to drive and he also has a car). Minghao had looked at all of them in bewilderment like all of them had grown two heads.

"Are you guys insane? How many of us are in here?"

"Um... I think about ten?"

"That's a whole fucking lot! My hatchback can't carry all of you!"

"But—"

"Especially you, Seungkwan! You have a big ass butt!"

"Hey!"

After a few persuading from his housemates and his boyfriend, he finally gave in to the idea in defeat and retreated.

"But if something happens to my car, I will end all of you."

"Including me, babe?"

"... After our wedding, that's when I kill you."