Hospital

Momo let out a shaky breath as she struggled to stand. She had finally reached her limit with her creation and felt ready to pass out. The battle against Tomura and his league had been extremely hard and long. But in the end, Class 1-A and UA High had succeeded in fending them off for another day.

Momo knew this wasn't the end of their evil plans. This battle only proved that the league was growing stronger. It was only the beginning of their plan to destroy heroes and society both. Looking around, Momo noticed Todoroki and Ochaco helping Midoriya towards the paramedics. Her classmates all looked just as injured and tired as her, but they all wore bright smiles upon their faces.

She couldn't help but smile too once she noticed Jirou making her way towards her. There was a excited and proud look in Jirou's eyes, despite her worrying expression. Momo's head suddenly began spinning and everything sounded so far away, but she could hear Jirou's voice clearly. 

"How did I do?" Momo asked. Jirou's eyes watered with tears as she nodded her head at Momo. "You were awesome. I'm so proud." Momo's own tears began spilling as she felt herself falling, the shouts of someone echoing through her ears. 

When Momo woke up, she was met with the white ceiling of a hospital room. She noticed several bandages wrapped around her torso, along with a monitor and multiple wires. She could feel her head pounding, and she groaned as she covered her face with a hand. Looking to her right, Momo noticed several cards and flowers sitting on the bedside table.

How long had she been unconscious for? She lifted herself up slightly and peeked over. She could see a card attached to the flowers that seemed to be from her parents. Momo hoped she hadn't worried them too much. Most of the other cards were from her classmates, but Momo suddenly noticed a bigger card sticking out from the rest. She gently picked up the card and tore it open.

She smiled upon noticing it was from Jirou. Jirou had decorated the cover and inside with different pictures, before writing out, "When you wake up, I hope you know you were awesome out there!" Momo grinned and placed the card back, before settling down and closing her eyes. She was lucky to have such great friends.

Suddenly, Momo heard the door click, and she opened one eye to look. Jirou was sneaking into the room quietly, and she smiled upon noticing Momo conscious. "Hello." Momo waved. "Hey. Glad to see you're awake." Jirou said as she closed the door. She smiled as she sat down next to Momo.

"How are you?" Momo asked, noting the bandages around Jirou's arms and earphone jacks. "I'm fine. Still sore, but much better than before. How about you?" Momo let out a sigh and pushed herself up on to her elbows. Jirou gently pushed her back down. "No need to prove your fine. I can tell your pretty exhausted." Jirou said. Momo nodded, closing her eyes once again. The lights shone down on her, making her headache worse than before.

Jirou gently brushed a hand over Momo's forehead. "If it helps, I can turn off the lights." She offered. "That would be excellent, please." Jirou smiled before going over to the lights, flicking the light switch off.  Momo sighed as she could feel her headache fade away slightly. "Thank you." She whispered. Jirou nodded as she looked down towards the floor and frowned.

"I was worried, y'know." Jirou admitted. Momo turned towards her. "When you fainted, I thought that you were going to die or something." Momo reached out for Jirou's shaking hand. Jirou looked back at Momo, before offering a shaky smile, to which Momo returned. "I thought I'd never see you again, or study with you again, or listen to your adorable laugh..." Jirou blushed as she listed off multiple things she would miss.

"You should know, I was worried too. You took that one hit for Toru, and I was scared when you got knocked back." Momo admitted, squeezing Jirou's hand. "I guess we both worried each other." Jirou chuckled. Momo smiled, giggling along with her.

"There you go again with that cute laugh." Jirou smirked. She gently leaned her forehead against Momo's. "Lets try and promise that we'll stay alive until our time comes." Momo nodded in agreement. "Let's try."

So, first time writing this type of fanfiction. I'm pretty impressed with it so far, so I'll probably continue it along with my other fanfictions! Hope you enjoyed it! :D