The Accident

As we head home,they was a a lot of traffic but I brushed it off."Y/N, are we almost home I wanna my banana milk"JK complained. "Wait Jk,ok" he sighed and nodded.

When I was at a stop light I waited till it was green until
.
.
.
CRASH
.
.
.
When I felt the impact of the other persons car hit my side.
I groaned and looked to see blood...Tons of it....'No,no,no,no' as I begin to become hysterical.

Seeing the blood;it reminded me of my father.The way he was willing to risk his life to save me,I didn't deserve it. "Y/N, are you still with me"I heard namjoon say.I nodded still in fear.

"Ok let me help you out"he unbuckle my and tried pulling my out only for me to yell in pain."NAMJOON,STOP IT!"I looked at low body and my leg was trapped and probably losing blood.

Jaemin POV

As I was walking I stopped and waited for the light to change. When I saw a familiar car "Isn't that Y/N car plates"I thought to myself and tried remembering it.

"Oh crap it is"as I said as the light was green,I saw vehicle coming her way. "Oh no"I gasped.

Then I saw the vehicle crash into her.I immediately rushed into her car and heard whining
"The boys are probably there"I mutter understand my breath.

I got into the car by breaking the window and pulling out the ones who were not conscious(maknae line and hobi)
"Wait where is Y/N".

She is in the driver and the other 2 must be with her. I break the windows from the front side and saw that wolf and fainted(kinda)golden retriever were there. "Jungkook"I called out and he looked up "Yes". I threw him my phone and he caught it "dial 911 fast" he nodded and did it.

I once again got onto the vehicle and to see what could I go to get all three of them out.
'The Wolf is protecting the dog and Y/N so maybe It can help me" I suddenly thought. I tried getting the wolf attention and in a few minutes I did "hey boy give me Y/N,I have the other 4 with me"the wolf tilted his head but understand what I meant.

As he passed me her she suddenly yelled "NAMJOON STOP IT". Her leg is stuck between something, as I went to look for something hard. Once I found something (hammer or crowbar) I went back.I pushed one side to loosen the pressure then the next.

"Namjoon"I guess and the wolf turned around "give me her now and then the dog" he gave me Y/N and then I took her to the ground then got the dog.

"Namjoon,can u transform to your human form"he nodded and did. "Let me help u out"I grabbed his arm and yanked him out from the upside down car.

"Phew"as I removed my sweat.
Then the paramedics came to see the all of them( Y/N and the boys).

"Thank your sir for helping them out" I nodded and went to Y/N.
"Come on Y/N,be strong please be strong"as I caressed her cheeks. Then they took all of them to the hospital

To be continued....

Note: thank you so much for reading this crappy book I never actually thought it could get a 100 views nor any of my other books. Thank once again❤️❤️❤️😁❤️❤️❤️😁