Ch Ap tE R 8 ✔️

Music for the chapter-!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they entered the apartment they saw a bunch of lights flashing the windows in the boy's dorm and a bunch of media outside.

"Please tell us about your new album!!" the media screamed and the boys groaned.

"PD says that we're sleeping in your dorm today Haru." Soobin tucked his phone back into his pockets and shrugged.

Her dorm had 6 other beds from hers. 2 beds in two other rooms and a bed in another room since she had another bed in her room. So she assumed that she would be having six other bandmates. They all walked into her room and Beomgyu collapsed on the couch.

"I call the couch." He lazily muttered.

"I want the chair in her room!" Taehyun yelled and ran to it.

"I guess I'll take a blanket and sleep on the floor" Yeonjun muttered and sat leaning on the wall.

"I have a sleeping bag, I can-" "Great then, I'll use the sleeping bag" Soobin yelled.

"Haru you get the bed, no buts, and Kai can share with you"Soobin smiled and Haru nodded. She didn't mind sleeping in the same bed since he was her friend. Kai, on the other hand, was red as a tomato but didn't mind either.

Haru stayed up with Heuningkai for a while later than the other boys who had dozed off right away. She then stood up and softly laid Yeonjun on the ground a pillow under his head and put a blanket on top of him. She also put a blanket around Beomgyu and put a neck pillow on Taehyun. She zipped up Soobin's sleeping bag and then walked towards the bed. What she wasn't aware of was that they were all still awake and opened an eye after she made each of them comfier. Kai admired her doing this for all his members and then laid down behind Haru on the bed. It was a bit awkward at first but then Haru turned towards him and slept giving them more space.

Kai, however, couldn't sleep. He kept admiring her face inch by inch and let out a deep sigh. After about 10 more minutes he heard her whimper. He looked at her face now as her lips turned to a frown and she started mumbling things.

"Stop please, I promise I'll do better I promise I won't be a disappointment. Please, Stop." She muttered as tears slowly fell from her closed eyes.

"All I want you to do is to tell me I'm enough, please hug me" She whispered as more tears fell from her eyes.

Kai didn't know what to do so he did what first came to his mind. He hugged her.

"Sshh, It'll be alright" He whispered as his hands played with her hair. She laid her head on his chest and slowly calmed down. "Oh, Haru. What are you hiding?" He whispered as he pulled her even closer and closed his eyes.

After that, both of them fell asleep, in each other's arms.