Yiga Interference - Link (Old)

OKAY HEYA THERE. YEAH I HAVE A REALLY OLD ONESHOT OF LINK THAT I FINALLY DECIDED TO POST LIKE 2 YEARS LATER AHAHAHAHAHHA alright, yeah anyway, moving on—I was told to update again I was too lazy to write anything so have this old thing here. 

Actual thing from 2 years ago: 
I wrote this in my free time because I was on a plane and I was bored so I decided to make it into a oneshot. By the way, we're back at it again with Ravenna the Rival.

Also, when your character is in love with someone, a symbol appears on the back of that person's hand and yours. So in this instance, it's Link's and your hands. Finally, you can talk to the dragons.

Side note: it gets a little steamy at one point, but not NSFW (I don't write that shiz) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The soft wind blows through our hair, looking out at the sunset, we gaze silently at the ever changing sky. "(Nm), there's something I want you to know..." Link says quietly, careful not to ruin the silence.

I hum in response, still looking out at upon Eventide Island from the tall peak we sit on. Link doesn't speak. Did he suddenly forget, or did he not hear?

"Yeah?" I reply, the same volume as him.

"I... wait—Ravenna's not here, is she?" He asks, lowering his voice to make sure no one else can hear him. Ravenna is currently all the way down in Lurelin village, so she won't be able to hear us, even if we screamed at the top of our lungs.

"No. Why?" I shake my head, looking over at him now. A deep blush covers his face. Is he sunburnt? I guess I wouldn't want to tell Ravenna if I were Link either. She would go nuts—

"(Nm)... I don't know how to put this," Links hushed voice cuts off my words. "But..."

He's killing me with suspense. "You can tell me. Whatever it is, I won't judge," I say, resting my hand on his right lower arm.

"I think... I think I might—" Link stammers. His face turns even darker and he looks off to the side, unable to meet my gaze. "I might like..."

Holy crap, this is about love? It couldn't be me, could it? Maybe Zelda, judging by the rumours and getting most of his memories back. Most likely not Ravenna. She's not a very good match for Link, in all honest—

"I might like Ravenna," He stutters. He hides his bright scarlet face from me behind his free hand.

"R—Ravenna? How come?" I ask after a long awkward silence. "I thought you thought she wasn't your type,"

"I mean, things change, right? And...and I guess I have too. So, I think I might be in love with Ravenna," he mumbles. My heart drops at his words... Huh? To add to everything else, tears threaten to spill from my eyes.

"Why did you want to tell me?" I ask quietly, trying to mask my sudden wave of sadness.

"You seem to have more of a clue to love than I do. My heart always beats fast when I'm near her. My breath always hitches and I feel... I always feel so warm with her. She's beautiful and kind. I don't know what more to ask?"

I mean... there's being smart. You missed intelligence. I don't think she can differentiate a grassland fox from a Maraudo wolf. Besides, from what I've heard of her, she's a temptress.

"You really think that about her? I didn't know you liked her," I reply, still crestfallen.

"I know she was clingy in the beginning, and she was acting weird, but I feel differently about that now. Do you have any advice on what I can do?" He asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I'm not sure. I didn't think you liked Ravenna. I'm just surprised, is all. I guess you could confront her about it. You know she likes you already, so it would be guaranteed," I shrug, my hand back in my lap.