Fifteen

The next morning, Estelle woke up with her cheeks aflame. She slowly and quietly sat upright in the bed she was currently laying in, holding up the blanket against her body. She noticed her hair was ruffled and not the usual sleek and straight hair it usually was, also that her lips felt a bit swollen. Her hand shot up to her face, feeling her lips and tracing her jawline, shivering from the memory that happened hours ago.

Estelle turned and stepped onto the ground, goosebumps prickling up from the sudden coldness of the ground. She froze when she looked back at Severus who was still sleeping, he grumbled and shifted but then seemed to go back to sleep. This was the first time in a very long time he had not woken up in the middle of night with nightmares. Estelle grabbed her wand from the nightstand table and put on something to keep her warm when she knew he was still sleeping. She put on her previous dress, which was slightly wrinkled but she straightened it out with her wand, and looked at one of the mirrors he had in his room. Well only mirror  and it was extremely tiny.

She examined her face in the mirror, looking at her relaxed yet flushed face. Her lips were indeed a bit swollen but other than that not too bad. Her bangs were ruffled and messy but she fixed that right away. Then she glanced down further down her body, inspecting herself in a way. She quietly giggled, noticing a few marks on her neck and collarbone. She touched them gently with the tips of her fingers, her ears and neck now flushing. She couldn't help smiling a toothy smile. 

After inspecting a bit more which didn't last long, she fixed her hair and put it up in her usual ponytail. She tiptoed out of the room, watching Severus carefully as to not wake him up. She closed the door gently then went over to the fireplace and slipped on her shoes. She would have Accio'd them but she most likely would have dropped them or something to disturb Severus. 

She stood there dumbly for a few seconds but then decided breakfast would be good. She flicked her wand and a tray of food appeared quickly, and Estelle floated it to the table. She arranged it and made sure nothing was spilled and all over the place. 

While she was doing this she heard a bang and then shuffling of feet. She turned towards the bedroom door and locked eyes with Severus when he opened the door. He was shirtless, only wearing black trousers. His hair was ruffled and showed he had been sleeping for awhile. He had a frantic look in his eyes and relaxed almost immediately upon finding Estelle standing there. He sighed a very loud sigh of relief but flushed when he realized he had done so and ran a hand through his ruffled hair.

Estelle grinned, waiting for him, "Oh, er, I thought you left..." he coughed, not looking at her now realizing he had overreacted and it was only a dream that she had left. 

Estelle swiftly went over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. He tensed up for a second but then relaxed, placing his own big hands on her waist. He breathed in, then exhaled. He kissed the side of her head then separated, while yawning.

"I'm starving." He declared, while walking over to the tray of food he spotted. 

Estelle walked over to a seat and sat down, grabbing a piece of toast and some jam. When Severus sat down in the chair beside her, she automatically put her feet on his knees again, giggling. He smirked, placing one hand on her feet and gently stroking it while he ate a piece of toast as well.

They stayed like that for most of the morning, with Estelle giggling as Severus caressed her. After eating the two just lazed around together, not needing anything else to just enjoy each others company. She was glad it was a Saturday since Severus didn't have to go to a lesson and be apart. Severus at one point got dressed, much to Estelle's sadness, and then the two had to get up for lunch. Estelle also changed, now changing into a simple black turtleneck dress and green tights to have some colour.