Prologue

The flashing lights of this run down arcade still bugged the child holding a bag of coins to play the hero arcade game. It's like the American street fighter but with Pros. Even though Pros are found everywhere.

This firecracker of a child ran over to the machine finding another kid waiting patiently. He wore this scar on his right eye which caught this firecracker's attention finding it very cool. He walks over catching the kid's attention by smacking his head.

"Hey!"

"Why are you sitting in front of the machine?"

"I...I don't know..."

"Yeah you do! Don't play dumb!"

"I wanted to play with someone!"

"I know. So get up!" The firecracker exclaims as the other one stands up with the firecracker smacking him again. "Why you wear crocs!"

"Crocs are great! Don't question!"

The firecracker shrugs before setting down his coin bag on the machine taking some coins putting them in as the two started playing.

All Might vs Crimson Riot

"All Might can beat Crimson any day!"

"Uh Huh! Sure!" The croc smiles knocking out firecracker making him explode some of the surrounding. "Haha! See!"

"How do you know these special moves!"

"Time" As the dust settles the firecracker sees the croc harden before relaxing.

"Your quirk"

"Yeah?"

"Cool"

"Right back atcha!" Croc smiles before starting another game with the firecracker.

As the day continued with tons of games with the firecracker always picking All Might and the croc picking every character every chance he got. The coins slowly and slowly diminished into the last two for the final game. As they start the final game the firecracker looks at croc yawning a bit while picking All Might.

"Hey! All Might is my hero!"

"You can play All Might in a different hero outfit he wears! I wanna play him once!"

"Fine. I'll be....Jeanist" Firecracker picks as Croc smiles while the two start playing which lead to Firecracker winning for the first time.

"Congrats!"

"FUCK YEAH!"

"KATSUKI BAKUGO WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH" A mother snaps at the firecracker.

"Maybe you should instead of our son..."

"Shut it. Come on it's late. Say goodbye to your friend" She says calmly as the firecracker turns to Croc seeing him waving at his mother.

"Another day????"

"Sure!!" Croc smiles before leaving to go to his mother. He tugged her hand smiling big cheering. "Mama I made a friend!"

The firecracker smiles before getting dragged by the ear. "Old hag!"

"Shut up. We are going to have dinner with the Midoriyas tonight"

The firecracker grunts disgusted as he sees croc walking hand in hand with his mother.

As the years went by the two kept meeting at the arcade at least once a week or once a month or who knows when they see each other. Croc knows the name of the firecracker being Katsuki Bakugo, but the firecracker doesn't know the croc's name. It's been like that every time they've seen each other until the point of middle school where their every week thing became an every week thing with other people and that lead to forgetting the other.

But croc always remembered the name Katsuki Bakugo.

"Kirishima! Kirishima!" A pink girl with very bright pink hair smiles at the one called croc now is older and is called Kirishima.

"What Mina???"

"Let's play that hero game! These racing games are sooooo boring..." Mina whines as Kirishima laughs looking over at the machine seeing a guy with spiked blond hair staring at the machine while playing.

"It's occupied Mina! We can play another day" Kirishima walks beside her to the entrance/exit to go head home.

But before he reached the exit he passed the machine with the blond spike ball exploding and screaming.

"FUCK. I SWEAR WHY CANT I JUST WIN AS ALL MIGHT"

"Calm down Kacchan....c-Calm down"

"SHUT UP DEKU. AND STOP FUCKING CALLING ME KACCHAN. ITS KATSUKI FUCKING BAKUGO"

Kirishima stops at the exit staring blankly from the sound of that name stopping everything going on in his mind. All he could think about in that moment was.....

"Katsuki Bakugo?"