[Ch. 1]

[Present Day]

"GUESS WHO FUCKING SAVED SOME CIVILIANS ON THEIR FUCKING FIRST NIGHT AS A PROFESSIONAL HERO" The blond yells off the top of his lungs startling most of his classmates.

The red head jolts up holding a thumbs up and wearing a smile.

"Congrats Bakubro!"

"Fucking Shitty hair I'm on a high! I WANT TO EXPLODE THINGS"

"Ahaha okay okay" He smiles with his sharp shark teeth as the soy sauce and lightening bolt stand to go with the blond and red head to go explode things.

"Mina aren't you gonna go with them?" Uraraka the round faced wonder smiles as Mina the pink queen shrugs stretching a bit. "Want then to just be boys?"

"Yes! Now come on let me do your hair! Let's go ladies!" Mina cheers as Uraraka laughs before taking Tsuyu the lovely frogger's hand walking beside each other following the other ladies.

Midoriya smiles watching them all leave and for once the blond didn't explode him when he made an entrance. "Congrats Todoroki kun" He smiles to the half n half walking over next to him and resting his head on his shoulder. "Sleepy?"

"Sleepy" He says calmly resting his eyes.

Meanwhile the four boys were in the part of the dorms not near the other dorms as the blond starts exploding things.

"Bakugo you should calm down! Like don't start a fire!" The lightening bolt exclaims as Bakugo turns around starting to chase the bolt making him scream.

"Gotta love Kaminari right Sero?" The redhead laughs as Sero rolls his eyes keeping his hands and thoughts to himself.

"This is why I like him brainwashed. Ohh! Shinso is joining Testutestu's class. Meaning we don't need to worry about rooms at our dorm"

"Or more competition in our class with Bakugo" The redhead laughs as does Sero.

"Oh Kirishima. Why oh why do you care so much about the human firecracker" Sero it's his back before going over to get Bakugo away from Kaminari.

Kirishima watches them crossing his arms as he really didn't know what to do or how to react to that question. All he knew was what to think about.

And that was Bakugo as himself.

As the night got tiring, Bakugo grunts walking over to Kirishima and walking beside him back into the dorm and into the elevator.

"How does it feel being a hero?"

"Fucking amazing"

"I'm glad!"

Bakugo looks over at Kirishima starting to have that doubt in why he decided to be his friend out of everyone else in the class.

"Oi Shitty hair-" Bakugo was cut off by the ding of the elevator.

"Goodnight Bakugo!" Kirishima smiles walking to his room which was next door.

Bakugo watches him frowning as he goes to his room. He enters his room staring blankly at a box on his desk.

"Who the fuck went into my room" He growls before walking over lifting the box revealing a plate of spicy curry and a note underneath.

Bakugo picks it up reading it quickly.

-Congrats on becoming a hero Bakubro!-

"Fucking extra" He laughs before taking a seat and enjoying it.

Kirishima sat against the wall in between both rooms smiling knowing he received the "gift" and note from himself. He didn't want to make a huge deal of it in front of their friends. Hence why it's placed in his room.

B: OI

Kirishima looks down at his phone picking it up to read the messages.

B: You could've just given it to me

B: Tsk

B: Thanks Shitty Hair

K: No prob! Congrats again! 💥

The two of them were smiling from either end as they tried to understand more of what goes on between them. Bakugo finished his dinner and started to get ready for bed when Kirishima was already laying down staring at the dark ceiling.

He knew he'd have to keep his secret for a while....