⌜ forty five ⌟

❝listen—❞

listen—

who let you in here?❞ mark stood up from his swivel chair, putting everything down and eyes on the woman that's slowly breaking down in front of him. ❝you shouldn't be here.

mark, i'm sorry.❞ she couldn't hold it back anymore and broke down. seeing mark get mad at her isn't so like him, the mark she knows isn't like this. the mark she knows would pass her one bright smile, the mark she knows would always want her beside him, the mark she knows loves her so much. but she can't blame mark, she hurt him real bad. ❝i still love you.

leave.

mark,❞ tears keep on falling down from her eyes real hard, ruining the make up she had on. although mark hated her, he feels a little bit bad for making her cry. ❝i'm sorry, please forgive me.

forgive you?❞ the ceo scoffed, not believing those bold words coming out from her mouth. after all mark had done for her, treat her like a queen, doing nothing but just loving her, a heartbreak is what he get? and here she is, asking for forgiveness. there's no way, no chance of mark forgiving her. ❝do you know how hurt i was? i even had plans of killing myself! i gave you everything, the clothes, the money, the needs, the wants, especially my fucking love, are those not enough for you?

she stayed there, listening to what mark has to say. mark can curse all he wants, hit her even, she will gladly accept it. she knows she deserves it. he has a sane mind now, she won't go out of the mental if she'd be crazy. though, the first meeting didn't start so good. she was just caught up with her emotions and started to lose her mind. but now, she came prepared. actually, nope. but she's actually here, already expecting for heartbreaking words coming out from mark's mouth.

it's not that easy.❞ mark said, moving back to his desk and holding himself from hurting this woman right here who's having her head low. ❝heck, i don't think i will be able to forgive you.

please..❞ she begged, now kneeling her both knees down the ground. now that shocked mark, and probably made him feel bad for shouting at her. ❝up until now i feel guilty for cheating with you, for making you feel like you're not enought, for causing problems, for.. existing.

stop right there.❞ mark approached her, hand inside his pockets. ❝stand up.

sorry for breaking your heart, for—

stand up.❞ mark ordered, a little bit more and he'll be losing his cool.

the woman could see his temper rising up to his head and had no choice but to follow what he says before she'd get hurt. she slowly stood up from the ground and head still looking down to the ground, not having the guts to look up to mark.