- extended summary -

" my little angel, you grow, you become who you aspire to be

" my little angel, you grow, you become who you aspire to be. you are ethereal, you are grace. "

Blair Winchester was a lovesick girl who only ever longed to live a normal life, in return she was reborn as a blood hungry vampire, brought to believe humans were inferior and meek in comparison to creatures like her and her father, which of course were his exact words. Her life had flipped upside down and it gradually grew worse once she figured out who stole away her innocence and replaced it with immortality — the ungodly evil was her parents.

Zeus Winchester was the devil disguised inside a suit in addition to the tie around his neck. His blood thirst for sweet and fragile humans was his great personal achievement, he loved to hunt, he was infatuated with playing with his food, his humans.

The man was born into a family of six brothers, all inheriting the ripper gene and being so close in age, he was always competing against them for everything. Every meal, fighting for attention from his parents who barely even batted an eyelash at him but rather directed love to every other son but him. Zeus became so enraged and sick of going back and forth that one day, he just snapped. When he was just eleven, he murdered all his brothers and his parents, he didn't grieve, he didn't react, he didn't show remorse. He just carried on, with the exception of never having to compete against anyone ever again. That's how a sociopath was born.

That's why he fell so sickly in love with a woman who matched his perception of craze, shared his hunger for chaos. He never had to compete for her love, she owed it to him.

Gaia Winchester was a woman driven by madness. She was a witch that used magic to suppress the emotions she lacked and torture humans to empower herself. She created spells that were so destructive and unkind, that it resulted in being the lead up to her death but she found ways to weasel herself back into existence with the darkest of magic. Gaia was not comparable to her husband but she was worse, she was darker, she was a woman hiding behind her dead schemes to corrupt her daughter for once and all.

Blair was wrongly born into a family fueled by crave and a long tail of anger issues, passed down by ancestors whose minds were drowning inside a pit with the insatiable desire to kill anything that walked their path. Blair was troubled, though she was not evil, she was somewhat pure, tainted yes but she was not a killer.

Years after she escaped the grasp of her parents, she stumbled across a man named Alaric Saltzman and he introduced her into a world where everything made sense, where people much similar to herself were accepted — The Salvatore Boarding School for the Young and Gifted. However within her stay, she forcefully tripped over a sin greater than death, and that was love. A love that kept swelling inside her dead heart everyday for Lizzie Saltzman.

And she was a fool for Lizzie Saltzman's smile, such a hopeless fool that she would give up the world for her and that was her only crime.

Blair Winchester, twisted into a world of repetitive heartbreak and not knowing how to deal with the suffering, she begins slipping into her fathers disgusting habits day by day, though in possession of being controlled by an evil that hit so close to home.

A weasel of a woman.

{ thought this could use some editing :))) }