Chapter 5

Unedited

Photo of Kelsey

"A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”– Unknown

"That's my name honey, my real name. Texas is my riding name." Texas I mean Jackson says when pulling away from me.

"Yeah I only use it when he is trouble, like when he makes my best friend cry! What did you do you big dummy?" Kelsey asks while pulling me away from Texas into her arms for a hug.

Laughing I relax into my friends embrace. It's sweet that she cares. Plus her big brother looks like he wishes the world would swallow him up at this second. Who would have thought that the big bad biker gets embarrassed?

"He didn't really make me cry I was just so happy I couldn't help it. Look!" I say pointing to the dollar on the wall. 

"Damn it he beat me to it!" Kelsey says in disappointment. She had planned on being my first customer. She wanted her name on my wall.

"Can the second dollar get a frame too?" She asks in the sweetest pleading voice.

"I'm not sure that, that's how it works. Sorry Kels but what took you so long?" I ask stepping away from her to start her favorite drink. A white choice mocha with an extra shot of espresso, and a cinnamon bun.

"Gear would not let me out of bed this morning." She mumbled with a blush on her cheeks.

Gear is Kelseys boyfriend he is apart of the MC as well. He is surprisingly a really nice guy though. He adores Kelsey he basically worships the ground she walks on. He is also really good to me.

He let's me borrow his car so I can go to my doctor's appointments, even leaving it here just in case I need it. He says that he mainly rides his bike anyway so it really only sits at the garage most of the time. He did this after he almost came unglued when he saw me walking down the highway to one of my doctor's appointments. After that he insisted that I keep the car until I can get one of my own.

I had been planning on buying a car I just hadn't had the chance yet, I had put the majority of my money into the bakery so my budget is small. I thought it was a smart choice since it's really an investment.

But now every time I even mention buying a car Kelsey and Gear quickly shoot it down. Gear says that he wouldn't trust the kind of car that I can afford right now and that I need to use my money for baby stuff. It's hard to disagree with logic so I have accepted his help for now.

"Is Gear coming by this morning?" I ask Kels.

"No he had to go straight to the shop, but he sends his love!" Kelsey says in the dreamy voice she uses when talking about him. They really are the cutest.

"Hmmmm are you going into the shop after this?" I ask Texas considering he works at the shop like the rest of the MC.

"Um yeah I am, I've got to work 9-5 like the rest if them. But I wish I could just stay here and eat all day, damn this is good!" He says with a mouthful of bear claw making me giggle.

Starting to make Gears favorite order I ask if Texas doesn't mind to deliver it for him. He says it's fine as long as he can have more coffee.

After the siblings left the shop I settled into a steady rhythm as customer started coming in. At 10am the bakery was full and the two girls I hired last week were both helping customers.

Megan and Summer are friends of Kelsey both of them are married to patched MC members.

I know for someone who has no interest in becoming involved with another gang I sure hang out with a lot of their associated members. But I couldn't help it Kelsey, Megan, and Summer have quickly become like the sisters I have never had.

They are smart, funny, caring, and they all took me under their wing since Kelsey started to do the construction work on my bakery.

Hanging out with the girls shouldn't be an issue is it? I mean it does not mean that I have to talk to the boys unless I want to. I still haven't even met Megan and Summers men although they talk about them non-stop!

They seam to be as great as Gear but I guess I will have to wait to make my own opinion of them when I meet them tonight. Yep tonight is the night I meet most of the club members and their "old ladies."  I am dreading it but the girls insist.

Tonight they are throwing me and the bakery an opening party as well as a gender reveal party all together.

Last week the girls went with me to the doctor to find out the gender of the baby but when she was about to tell us Summer quickly interrupted her and told her that she needed to write it down and put it in an envelope.

I was a little bummed I'm not going to lie I had been so excited but I am also excited to have an excuse to celebrate the life growing in me with my friends. It just feels right, this baby deserves to be celebrated.

Okay guys what do you think will it be a boy or a girl!?!?! Also what do you think about Lilly becoming friends with another clubs members?

If you like the story please give it a vote and leave a comment! ❤️