Return of Calamity Ganon.

Zelda and Link walked in silence. Every step they took, Zelda would grow ever distant from reality, she was barely looking where she was going. It was a good thing that Link took her hand and helped to guide her, he knew what she was going through and he knew she just needed time. They had been disappointed before and they had picked themselves up, but this was different. To Zelda, this was her last hope, and it had been crushed.

Link had lost his cloak when he was distracted by comforting Zelda, so when they were out of the cold, he finally felt feeling come back into his body. Their elixirs had long since worn off and the setting sun gave them it's last rays of warmth.

The Champions could be seen by the archway, all waiting for news. Did she have her powers?

Link let go of her hand before they got close, and they walked with their heads bowed in despair.

The short walk between the foot of the mountain and the Champions seemed to take extremely longer than it should have been. But when they did, Zelda just kept moving slowly, in front of them all. She wanted to say what had happened, but she didn't, she just kept her head down.

"Well? Don't keep us in suspense. How'd everything go up there on the mountain?"Daruk asked, leaning down to hear every word he thought she would say.

Zelda stopped and shook her head. The champions donned their own disappointed faces, not at Zelda, but at the Goddesses. Urbosa was furious, but appeared to be calm.

"So you didn't feel anything? No power at all?" Revali walked forward, his disappointment showing in his eyes.

"I'm sorry... No." Her voice was barely a whisper, it was amazing the Champions even heard it.

Link was behind Zelda and off to the side, he saw the Champions reaction and he matched it with his own. He didn't like the fact it looked like she was on trial, she didn't deserve this.

"Then let's move on." Everyone turned to Urbosa, her calm face showing no signs of the anger she truly held.

"You've done all you could. Feeling sorry for yourself won't be of any help." She moved closer to the Princess, her little bird racked with sadness.

"After all," she looked up to the peak of mountain, "it's not like your last shot was up there on Mt. Lanayru."

Daruk nodded enthusiastically.

"Anything could finally spark the power to seal Ganon away. We just have to keep looking for that... thing." Urbosa looked back to Zelda.

Mipha was saddened for Zelda. Together, they had grown closer as friends, and now one of them was deviated. Mipha tried her hardest to thing of a solution to the problem, or at least to give her advice. She turned her attention away from Urbosa and looked behind Zelda. She saw Link, but he didn't see her. Link had his blue eyes fixed on Zelda, though she had her back to him. She looked from Link to Zelda and back, then something snapped. There was something she always would think about before she used her own powers.

"That's kind of you." Zelda whispered, her gaze never coming off of the ground.

"If I may..." Mipha started shyly, all eyes now on her, Zelda looked up as well, surprised to see that now Mipha was turning a deeper shade of red, "I thought you... Well, I'm not sure how to put this into words..." She stuttered.

She quickly composed herself and admitted it plainly, "I'm actually quite embarrassed to say it."

Link looked to Mipha and was confused as to why she was looking directly at him. Where was she going with this?

"But I was thinking about what I do when I'm healing. You know, what usually goes through my mind..." She looked up slightly to all the eyes that bored into her.

Link knew what she meant. Occasionally, she would lift her eyes to look at him and he worked it out. It was no secret to him that she loved him, but the others didn't, excluding Zelda, that's why it was embarrassing for her. He still wished she didn't have to look at him like that, they were friends. She lifted her head high as she tried to just get it out.

"It helps when I think- When I think about-" she couldn't finish her sentence...

There was a loud rumbling coming from underneath them as the ground started to shake violently. The Champions struggled to keep their balance. Link moved to Zelda had helped to steady her. They all turned in the direction of the sun and they pear over the tall hills. Revali stretched out his wings and bolted into the sky to get a better look.

He gasped and his eyes widened at the sight of the castle. Castle Town could no longer be seen, it was obstructed by a black and red-ish purple mass, swirling around and round. The same type of twisted mass appeared over the castle, blackening the sky. Just when Revali thought nothing else could go wrong, a pitch black shadow started to manifest itself above the castle. It stretched and buckled and grew into the head of a foul beast before it started to circle around, it's frightening yellow eyes glowing through the black mist. The cloud above started to ring with thunder as red-ish purple lightning rained down upon the castle. The beast threw back it's head and it's jaws opened wide and from it came a terrible roar, one that made the ground shake again.

Revali landed next to the other champions.

"It's here..." Urbosa gasped.

"This is it then.." Daruk closed his fists, ready for a fight.

"Are you sure?" Mipha asked in a quivering voice, looking to Revali.

"Positive." He answered.

"It's awake... Ganon!" Zelda stumbled back a bit, her worst nightmares coming true.

The black and purple cloud grew over the sky.

"Let's stop wasting time!" Daruk roared over the sound of lightning, "We're gonna need everything we got to take that thing down!" He turned to Zelda.

"Now Champions! To your Divine Beasts!" He demanded, turning to the rest of the group, "Show that swirling swine who's boss!"

"Link will need to meet Ganon head on when we attack! This needs to be a unified assault!" Daruk looked to every person around him, "Little guy! You get to Hyrule Castle." Revali just sighed sarcastically under his breath.

"You can count on us for support. But it's up to you to pound Ganon into oblivion!" Daruk finished.

Urbosa walked behind Zelda hand placed her hands on her shoulders. Zelda was still stumbling backwards, her failures finally paying off.

"Come. We should go. We need to get you someplace safe." She leaned down so she could speak softly.

Zelda closed her eyes and shook her head before she pulled herself away from Urbosa, "No! I am not a child anymore! I may not be much use in the battlefield..." She looked to the Champions, "But there must..." She held her head up high, "There must be something I can do to help!"

Daruk scratched behind his head, trying to think of something.