Raj!!

I'm dedicating this chapter to my dear readers who always supported me with their comments and feedback. Thanks it helps me alot to better my writing.

✒️
"What the hell is wrong with him," Samaira mumbled to herself, she tilted her head just to check if Aarav was coming but no he was still in the kitchen.

Aarav let his Mira go but  from inside he wanted to pull her in his arms and kiss her till she understands, till she get an idea that he loves her.

Samaira composed herself and entered her room, where her and Aarav's parents and Tiya and Kiaan were waiting for them.

"Well," she tried to sound cool and composed, "I have made a decision and hope you all will support me," she said looking down at her mother who was holding hand with Tiya . Inwardly she smiles thinking that finally Tiya and Kiaan are together and hope parents spoke to them while she was in kitchen with Aarav.

Samaira was thinking when suddenly she felt Aarav's presence behind her, which made her Shiver.

Her thought suddenly blocked and Aarav's  words echoed in her ear, if I'll touch you ......ohh what's happening she shook her head as if shooking his words out of her ear, mind and heart.

"Continue Mira," Aarav said from behind and then he walked towards his father who was standing beside Ronit . He folded his arms over his chest and leaned back against the wall, his eyes fixed on his Mira .

Samaira too walked towards her dad , " we will, I mean I'm going to call that local tabloid owner and tell him that I'm giving him one more news a breaking one, that Samaira Kapoor had a fight with Raj. Due to that she broke up with him," She took a deep breath and continued, "Aarav Kohli is the one who always supported Samaira and he was doing same," she nodded after finishing her statement.

Suddenly her phone rang, she checked and was not at all surprised to see the pic on her mobile phone.

"And he will trust you," Ronit asked looking at Aarav ,"let her complete her narration," Aarav said his tone was angrier than Ronit .

"Well this all will be done in front of Raj and Raj ...this all will be done by Raj," Samaira changed the idea after seeing the pictures.

"Why the hell Raj will do this?" Ronit asked angrily.

Samaira laughed now which shocked everyone, "I will expose him if he didn't do what I asked him to do....I'll ruin him...he played with my emotions, since college we are together, I gave him many chances but...," she showed the picture of Raj kissing a girl, not just girl Aarav's Monika.

"Monika?" Aarav took her mobile, now Tiya and Kiaan too came forwards .

"Monika?" Kiaan took mobile from Aarav's hand .

"May be he tried to kiss her and she ...." Aarav shook his head .

"Anything is possible ," Samaira now smirked and looked at Aarav, "Are you hurt that your Monika was with Raj, no no you yourself left her with him," Samaira now stepped back and looked at Aarav.

"I told before also that she is not right for you," she said .

Aarav walked toward her ," And I told you before also that Raj is not right for you," he said . Both the family looked at them and then they shook their heads, "Dad it's time they understand specially Samy understand Aarav's feeling," Kiaan whispered in Ronit ear.

"I think it's time ," Aarav said , "it's time to talk to them both," he nodded his head in anger.

Ronit looked at Kiaan and then he looked  at Samaira ,"Are you sure ," he sounded disaproving but he trust Aarav so he nodded in agreement, "you are playing with fire," Ronit said.