第21章

(I'm sorry, i will be having a major big exam this year and would spend most of my time studying so i would not be very active. Please understand, i'll be more active around June or November! Please wait for me aye:])

Yue Qing who had slowly been falling in love with Fu Hao Ming had a satisfactory expression on as she was embraced by Fu Hao Ming.

Hao Ming who saw Jing Yi in Yue Qing, and under the effect of the drug he was slowly giving in. Right in front of him is his most beloved Jing Yi and now she was even returning his hug.

His hands that were on Yue Qing's waist started moving around her back, and slowly her hung loosely dress was slowly dropped to the ground. Hao Ming lightly kissed Yue Qing's cheeks as he slowly moved to her neck.

However the alluring sweet honey scent that he loves the most was missing. He snapped back to reality before he quickly jumped away from Yue Qing, only to be grabbed by her while she jumped on him.

"Miss?" One of the servant girl that Yue Qing had found came running into the room with 2 guards.

"AH!" She screamed as she looked at Yue Qing and Hao Ming's scandalous position.

The guards face turned a different shade of red and turned away, Fu Hao Ming who couldn't resist himself had his hands on her bottoms.

He groaned and bit his lips, "B-bring this women into the prison." he hissed out these words.

Yuan Ze appeared out of no where and pushed a pill into Hao Ming's lip. Yuan Ze glared at the guards, "What are you waiting for!? Throw her into the prison!" The guards who were slightly more experience knew that everything wasn't as simple as they've thought and seen.

They quickly grabbed Yue Qing who was on the floor still stunned after being pushed away by Hao Ming. She started screaming, "Lian GongZi! How can you do this to me!? H-how am i going to get married now!"

"Master..." Yuan Ze called out, he knew that if this is spread that his reputation would be all gone. His master after all had rubbed his hands all over her...

Fu Hao Ming shuts his eyes as he waved his hand asking them to take her away. All that is in Hao Ming's head was the fact that this could be spread to Jing Yi. She had only just recently opened up to him and...

"What do you think should be done?" Hao Ming asked.

"Master, this servant believes that one should keep a friend close but an enemy closer. Master can take her back without any status first then deal with her later," seeing his master face turn a shade darker he swallowed a lump in his throat.

"Master it is all an act."

"Keep her lock in her room, i don't care how. Chain her up or do whatever you have to, do not torture her physically i do not want any bruising to be form other than that you can do whatever." Fu Hao Ming said angrily, he can't believe that he had thought that disgusting shit of a human to be Jing Yi.

Luckily, he came back to his senses upon inhaling that unfamiliar scent. He could not bear to think about what would've happened if...

Yue Qing was pulled into her room as they chained her hand onto one of the legs of the bed. She struggled and kicked but who is she and who are they? They who were well-trained soldiers, how could they be defeated by a mere weak female.

They scoffed at her before leaving, "Do not send her any meal, only send her a cup of water every day until further instruction." One of the soldier instructed.

Yue Qing bit her lips, HOW!? HOW DID HE NOT FALL FOR THE TRICK EVEN AFTER I HAD DRUGGED HIM?! IT MUST ALL BE THAT GIRL, THAT HATEFUL GIRL!

This news was able to avoid spreading to others but it was unable to escape the Xing Liang Tea House that have eyes and ears everywhere. Which also meant that this news was brought to Jing Yi.

So he had taken her? Jing Yi chuckled lightly, it seem what was originally planned by heavens can not be changed and avoided uh... Hui Ying had deliberately tweak the information a little, wanting to see Jing Yi's expression change.

But all she saw was a soft and light chuckle and thats it, could she have been wrong when she thought that Jing Yi had fallen for Fu Hao Ming?

"I was thinking if you'll be able to help me create this?" Jing Yi pushed the drawing of a clothes she made towards Hui Ying. It was a beautiful yellowish to orangey ombré Hanfu sleeve against a white top. With black butterfly embroidered flying upwards on the sleeves.

However there was a small special detailing that she had drew on the side of the paper, it was the 'belt' of the hanfu. Underneath the belt was to be inlaid with thousand of small prickly needles, and in order for the wearer to not feel the pricks. The inner layer of the hanfu would be made of a thicker material.

"This is for?" Hui Ying asked.

"Myself. Its good to wrap this belt around one's neck, the pain would be excruciating." Jing Yi let out a smile, a smile that sent shivers down Hui Ying's back but she felt fortunate that she was not on the receiving end of this.

"I have other designs of weapon concealed as jewelries and accessories i will pass it to you on another day."

"Why not sell the outfit, of course without the hidden weapon to normal citizens and nobles. While those with weapons inlaid can be slowly sold in the JiangHu. Every design will only have five set produced." Hui Ying suggested because the designs were indeed really beautiful.

"Sure. Then i'll come up with 4 more design for Ling Ling, Luo Ying, Yu Jiao and you." That was originally Jing Yi's plan and when Hui Ying heard that she could not help but feel excited and happy.

She had never have any female friends before, after all she had escaped from that demon household. Now that she can finally have the things she couldn't in the earlier part of her life, she was determined to protect all of them to the fullest of her ability.