Chapter 11: Dinner And A Fight.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: Shout outs to Ughhhhhhhhhh21 and Hiimyourfriendmeep.

Who looked at the list of the main story and pointed out a problem with the Garmadon X (Y/N) X Wu ending. This lead to a cute story about a young Morro and (Y/N) to being longer and adapted to solve the problem :D

(Third Person P.O.V)

____The Past_____

Lord Garmadon lead (Y/N) to a local restaurant. (Y/N) looked around the place only ever being in one before."(Y/N), you okay?" Lord Garmadon asked (Y/N) snapped out of her gaze and nodded.

The waitress came up to them and told them. "You're in luck we have one table left in the back. It's our most romantic table especially used for a couple on dates."

Lord Garmadon went bright red. (Y/N) didn't understand anything the lady had just told them.

The waitress chuckled at Lord Garmadon's bright red face. "Oh, first date. How cute. Don't worry cuties, I'll tell the staff. So don't worry we'll make sure your date is magical." The waitress said and walked off to tell the chef before Garmadon could stop her.

"So, um let's take a seat." Lord Garmadon says trying to calm his embarrassment and gestures for (Y/N) to take a seat.(Y/N) shrugs and takes a seat.

"So what did Ronin steal?" (Y/N) asked as Garmadon took his seat."That obvious?" Lord Garmadon asked with a smile. "He's a thief. It is what he does." (Y/N) responses with a coy smile on her face.

"R-right." Lord Garmadon stated having trouble focusing. "Well you see Ronin took something that belongs to my master's other student and he's ordered me to get it back."

"Hi, you two lovebirds. Ready for your menu's." A waitress said and handing them the menus.

"Thank you." Lord Garmadon replied and the waitress waited for them to order. "Um, I never ordered food before." (Y/N) whispered over to Garmadon.

Garmadon smiled and said. "Don't worry I'll order for the both of us." And proceeded to place their orders with the waitress who took the menu's back, leaving to tell the chef what was ordered.

Garmadon looked at (Y/N) and smiled awkwardly. (Y/N) smiled back equally as awkward.

"So was your brother always obsessed with tea?" (Y/N) asked trying to make small talk.

Lord Garmadon laughed. "Yes. Wu's always been obsessed with tea." Lord Garmadon chuckled as the food arrived.