272

play when switching to Harry's perspective

Day 54 without Amelia

Niall Horan

"I'm gonna be swinging by Harry's today to check up on him." I say while slumping on the couch at Louis' house, resting my feet on the table.

"Has he been answering your texts?" Louis walks from his kitchen with a beer, coming and sitting down on the other couch parallel to mine. His feet also kick up on the coffee table.

"Not today or last night. Past few days before he has responded but they were just one word answers." I shrug while running my hand back through my hair.

"He's probably just catching up on the sleep he's lost. Maybe Briar is finally giving him a break with the constant screaming." Louis takes a swig from the brown bottle.

"Hopefully, I know a lot of his added stress is coming from her." I nodded.

"Is he still seeing Amelia daily?" Audrey walks out from the kitchen in her track pants and sweater, throwing herself down in the couch next to Louis and slinging her legs across his. I always saw her here, but they keep themselves a secret from Harry. I don't really know what there relationship is because I don't ask, I just always see her here.

"I'm not sure, I doubt it. The last time I saw him his hands seemed pretty tied with Briar. He was so out of it that I mostly hope he wasn't driving anywhere." I sink back into my seat and shake my head.

"Yeah he's a walking corpse." Louis agreed while placing his hands on Audrey's legs.

"Yeah I'm gonna go see him, maybe drive them out to visit Amelia. I feel like if he stops seeing her everyday then he's gonna loose focus on all of this." I stated while standing up.

"Let me know how it goes." Louis says as I walk towards the door.

"I will, he's probably just gonna be sleeping but I want to make sure everything with Briar is okay." I add while putting my shoes on.

"I'm sure he is." Louis nods.

Harry Styles

"Leave me alone!" I stride around the house with my hands cupped over my ears, getting away from Adrian who was taunting me.

"Did you leave my sister alone! You locked her in a cell for two days which got her drugged!" I heard him through the barrier of my hands as I got to the kitchen, reaching a dead end as I was cornered into the cabinets.

I turned around and looked Adrian right in the cold dead eyes as he glared right at me. The slit in his neck was so prominent.

"She was alive and healthy without you! You ruined her life!" Adrian shouted awful things, awful things that were true.

"Stop!" I shouted back while storming away around him, pacing out the kitchen but suddenly meet another person.

"Where you going Styles? More drugs?" Zayn stood in front of me with that smirk I kept seeing.

"Fuck you!" I shouted back with my heart racing, storming past him and towards the stairs.

"Mm baby you should share with me." Cinnamon was sitting on the railing of the staircase, smiling at me through her fake lips. I shut my eyes and stormed past her because I couldn't look them in the eyes anymore. They were dead and when I looked them in the eyes I felt a cold void deep within my heart.

I get up the stairs and storm down to the bathroom, opening up the door and seeing Zayn standing there again with that bullet in his head.

"Go at it." He points at the counter top that has oxy residue all over it, the pill bottle open and on standby.