Chapter 61

Maya's pov

I know I wasn't going to get an answer from my texts from my brothers but Caroline elena and even ric aren't answering my texts. I know I should be mad I gave them my trust which I dont give easily. I never have. I miss them though I miss them all. Does that make me weak? Pathetic? I don't know but it's been a week of me stressing out and looking at my phone.

I woke up and Nik wasn't next to me probably off scheming. I turned over in my bed and then when I noticed niks sketchbook which is pretty similar to mine. It opened to his latest sketch of me wrapped in sheets with a strand of her dropping down to my face. I smiled and bit my lip of the thought of him sketching me. I got up and had a shower and put my hair in a messy bun. I wasnt planning on doing anything today unless bekah drags me somewhere... Which reminds me I haven't really seen he lately. She's been distant lately and.... Quiet and calm which is not like her... At all.

I opened my wardrobe and looked for an outfit

This is my outfit that I picked out and luckily and I can still fit in these jeans

This is my outfit that I picked out and luckily and I can still fit in these jeans. Yes! I went downstairs and klaus was painting on a canvas he's being working on for weeks.

" hey" I smiled

" hey" he smiled and kissed my cheek

" your in a good mood today" I raised my eyebrows

" as are you" he smiled showing off his dimples but never took his eyes off his art work.

" I can still fit in to my jeans what's your escuse" I asked smiling

" rebekah's getting the last white oak stake as we speak so we can live without looking over our shoulders. We are about to leave town and I have the most beautifulest girl by my side Why shouldn't I be smiling?" he looked at me and I kissed him passionately.

Sometimes he can be a pain in the ass then sometimes he can be so charming.... Too charming.

" what took you so long? " klaus asked and then a couple of seconds later rebekah came out of nowhere.

" alaric didn't want to handle the white oak stake... Luckily I'm quite the charmer" rebekah said showing us the white stake

" you didn't hurt ric did you" I asked

" ofcourse not dear" she said calmly

Dear?

Rebekah looked at the white oak stake " the last white oak stake that can kill us. Do you want me to do it or do you want the honours?"

Klaus took the shake from rebekah's hands and threw it into the fire.

" well that's that's then" rebekah smiled and then Nik said " pack your bags we're leaving"

" finally" I said

" tonight? It's the decade dance" rebekah told us

" so?" klaus asked

" im the head of the prom committee I have to go" rebekah begged

" im not going to some stupid party bekah" klaus hissed and then rebekah looked at me and said " maya?"

" sorry bek but I'm no so sure that my friends will be happy to see me except for bonnie and no doubt about my brothers will be there begging who's taking elena" I said and Nik smiled

" please" she begged and klaus sighed and looked at me and I just shrugged with my shoulders.

" find but we're not staying long" Nik said firmly

" thankyou" rebekah smiled and she looked up at me and stared at me. She smiled at me awkwardly and left.

What was that about?

" im not going to this dance" I told him

"if I have to you are" he says returning back to his painting " you remember the 20s don't you"

" how can I forget them? So much happened in the 20s" I said remembering stefan and his rippah days, mikael and a lot of vodka. I added " that's when we got married"

" it seemed so simple then it was just us and your family... Speaking of... Esther" and as soon as I said it niks eye met with mine. " when she captured me and was planning on killing me she said... She said that my mom was still alive which I know is impossible because she dies when I was 10 but what if its true"

" she's manipulative. If I were you I wouldn't listen to anything she says" Nik said and I nodded my head lost in my own thought. " I'm going to my room to pick something out for this dance if I have to go"

I went to my room and called bonnie because she was the only one who will talk to me.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

I am so so so sorry its taken me so long to write this chapter. I hope you still have fun reading this it's just I've been so stressed with school lately and tests. But my tests are all done.... Hooray!!!!!!! So I will be updating more frequently and also with the name I am leaning towards lucas.

Bye guys