Three

Chapter 2! Daryl might come in, in this chapter but you'll have to read to see...

Follow, vote, comment

*-*-*

12 years old

Alyx walked down the long dirt road. She came to a bus stop and sat on the metal bench. After a few moments of waiting for her bus a tall boy came from the tree line. He walked over to Alyx and sat beside her.

"Hey there girlie! waiting for the bus?" he asked. He was about 18years old, had dark blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He had a strong southern drawl and a crazy smirk.

Alyx didn't answer. Before her mom died, she always told her to ignore strangers. Since then she always did what she used to tell her.

"Common girlie! Answer your pal, names Merle" He lifted his hand and stuck it out to her. She nodded her head and ignored the hand.

"Girlie you better answer me before I have to kick your teeth in." He growled.

She sighed heavily and lifted her hand to interlock with his. With one shake she twisted his wrist and pushed it back.

"Ow! bitch! why'd ya do that?" He shouted.

"Alyx" she replied

"What did you say?" he confusedly asked.

"Alyx is the girl that broke your fucking wrist!" she spat. Merle laughed before taking a seat next to her. He rested his arm across her shoulder, which she gladly shook off.

"Your a feisty one. You're a little young for me though. How old are ya? 8? 9?" He asked. Alyx scoffed. She always did look younger that she was. It was probably from never getting fed or taken care of right.

"I'm 12 asshole" she replied nudging him with her elbow.

"Ooo! I got a baby brother a little older then you, why don't ya meet him?" he asked. If this boy was anything like Merle she wouldn't be interested. But having at least one friend would be nice.

"No thanks " Alyx calmly said. Merle chuckled and nodded his head.

"Okay girlie, he's a pussy anyway, why you out here all by yourself, ain't ya gotta a mom or dad?"

Alyx had to think before answering this question. The thought of her parents made tears form in her eyes but she held them back, she was good at that, she had practice. Letting out a huge breath she replied, "Don't got a mom no more, Dads at the shop" she slightly lied. The first part was true but her dad didn't leave for his job until 12, it was currently 8.

Merle pushed out his bottom lip and nodded, he understood what she really meant. Hell, he's been through the same thing.

"I get it girlie, my old mans a dick too". Hearing that from some one else, that they go through the same problems as her, Alyx slightly smiled. The conversation ended after that, and neither of them minded.

A few minutes passed and the bus pulled up to the stop. Merle helped Alyx onto the bus before climbing on afterword. She sat right behind the bus driver, Merle sat all the way in the back with his older friends.

"AYYEE!!! MERLE!!" they shouted and slapped his back. They all laughed and engaged in conversation.

Alyx wondered what it was like to have friends. She got lost in thought, thinking of all the possibilities. She was brought out of the phase when one of the older boys, Merle's friend, sat next to her. He had shaggy black hair and emerald eyes. There were small metal rings in his lip and eyebrow.

When he sat down he looked her up and down and said

"Hey there, names drake." he had a British accent and he look troublesome. He looked at her dark eyes and smiled.