Chapter 4

Vanoss' Pov

"Boss, I've tracked him" Craig calls out as I entered the apartment, I placed my gun and keys on the counter.

"Then get youselves organised boys, let's have a chat with this clown" I order. Everyone began running around, grabbing armour, masks and guns.

"Alright, listen up" I yelled, everyone stopped and stood in their spot.

"according to Craig's pinpoint thing, his on top of the construction sight opposite Mors Mutual insurance building. Lui, you'll be on top of the parking lot east of the sight, Terrorise parking lot south. Wildcat and Nogla you'll be following me up to the top. Mini and Moo be on standby" I spoke slowly and clearly, Everyone nodded.

"I'm just going to attempt to talk to him see if he has any information about droids killer" I glanced at Lui, he looked strong on the outside, but I know his falling apart on the inside.

There's not a day goes by where we don't miss droid, yeah he didn't talk a lot, but he was family, and family don't just forget about each other.

"take this, and this" I handed Wildcat a bag and an injection filled with general anesthesia. If he had information, then he could be a useful tool.

"Onwards!" Nogla called out and started marching towards the doors. Others followed chuckling or rolling their eyes at the Irish man.

"Lui are you in position?" I questioned. Myself Wildcat and Nogla were slowly making our way up the ramps.

"ay ay captain, I have my eye on the target" a squeaker voice came through.

"terroirser are you in position?"

"I sure am boss, eyes on the target" came a somewhat static reply.

"he always has shit connection" Wildcat laughed quietly. Nogla chuckled in agreement.

I made a signal to wildcat and Nogla to go up the other ramp while I go up the more direct one. As I reached the top of the building, I saw a man with a blue hoodie. His legs dangled off the building, fearlessly.

"Can I help you?" Delirious questioned standing up.

"maybe you can, maybe you can't" I said eyeing the man. His clown makeup was perfectly painted on. His eyes were a dazzling sea blue. They were mesmerising, I couldn't tear my eyes away from them.

"I don't want no trouble, that guy ran out in front of me" Delirious said waving his hand in surrender.

"That's in the past, but now that we are here, let me introduce myself..."

"You're name is vanoss you're in the BBS gang yada yada yada, I know already" Delirious snapped, his tone of voice changed. It was something that sent chills down my spine.

"I don't think you do from the way you're speaking to me" I said as I side stepped. He moved away from the ledge so that he had his back to the opposite ramp.

"you're new here, what you need to get into you're head is that, I'm the king ping of this city, My gang runs this city. You got that?" I said as I watched him fidget with his knife. I took the safety off my gun. I was not going to take any chances.

"once again, I'm aware of that. If this is to do with the ranking system, then just know, I'm not trying to rank above you, i kill for money not fame" he said, his eyes had changed colour. They appeared more darker, like a thunderstorm had hit the sea in his eyes.

"oh so you think I'm an attention seeker?" I questioned smirking. He shifted uneasily.

"that's not what I said"

"are you sure?" I questioned. He didn't reply, those cold blue eyes just starred at me.

"so you work for Jordon?" I tried again.

"it's none of your business" he growled.

"have I struck a nerve?" I questioned laughing lightly.

"I don't work for him anymore and it's none of your godamn business!" He snapped again, he took a step towards me, gripping his marble blue knife.

"oh but it is, Jordon is one of my biggest enemies and we have unfinished business"

“not my problem, I don't want anything to do with him or you” He was threatened, I could tell by his voice, he tried to mask it.

“sadly it's not that easy” I grinned beneath my mask.

“what do you mean?” he gulped. Had I got the psychopath scared?

“bag him boys” I nodded to Tyler and Nogla who had snuck up behind Delirious.

Delirious attempted to turn around and hit Tyler but his reaction time was too slow, Tyler had already injected him. Delirious' eyes blinked closed and he slowly fell to the floor. Tyler caught him, and Nogla placed the bag over Delirious' head.