Eight

Gage

"Shit," I cursed, looking around frantically in realisation. I tossed the cigarette on the floor and didn't bother putting it out. I turned, walking to Cris and calling his name.

He stopped his conversation, looking at me. "Yeah?"

"I've lost Rose."

Rose

I didn't know who I was dancing with but I didn't even care. It was as though it was my last night on Earth.

The music controlled me like a puppet, making me dance in ways I never thought I could. The club was electric, the atmosphere so hyped and uncontrollable.

Music as loud as thunder, every beat my hips shook to as if they were made for swaying. I twirled and spun, savouring every last moment on the dance floor.

The guys had failed to mention that other men would be meeting them at the club. Whilst they socialised, I had no one to talk to. No one except the dance floor.

The sweat on my body was unimaginable and wasn't entirely mine. I wriggled my hips, my arms waving in the air, feeling my body and shaking as I danced, forgetting about every drama in my life.

Someone placed their hands on my hips and I didn't bother turning around to see who it was; that was the fun part of being in a club, you could dance with anyone.

Grinding against me, I didn't care. I let my butt rub against them as we danced, their arms around me as I shook my hips to the rhythm, sliding my hands through my hair sexily and their hands sliding up my body.

I slut-dropped slowly, wriggling my hips as I purposely body rolled dirtily, my butt grinding against him. I turned and faced a man. A handsome man. I managed to make out his facial features.

He was bulky and had dark hair with a pair of blue eyes. I smiled at him and we continued to grind. He grabbed my butt. Unfazed, I let my hands slid up his body, exploring his rock hard body. I turned again, both of us grinding against each other as we danced, his hands roaming and feeling my body.

I felt worshipped.

I felt . . . wanted.

It felt good to be wanted.

He could feel my body all he desired if it meant that I could feel wanted.

He turned me around, so close to kissing me until I was yanked back and held.

"Rose, what are you doing?" A familiar voice asked loudly over the music. I groaned, already knowing what was coming for me. "It's a club! I was only danc-"

"Do you mind?" The blue eyed man asked, glaring at my captivator. "She's mine."

"Clearly not since she's my girl," Gage defended, lying straight to his face.
"So back off."

"Back off? What you gonna do, asswipe?" He challenged, his eyes shooting daggers at Gage who was holding onto me protectively.

"You don't even want to know," Gage scowled, his eyes darkening as he gave him his most deadliest stare that even scared me. I licked my lips, glancing at the guy.

"He's my boyfriend," I lied, holding Gage's hand. "Sorry."

"I suggest you fix that wood of yours. Because my girl isn't gonna fix it for you."

He turned me and we left, his hand gripping onto my arm. I yanked it out of his grasp, making us stop walking. He glared at me and I returned the negative stare, my eyebrows narrowing at him.