part 28

You just cant say that to me. I saved you and you will live with me or i shall kill Hazel and Eva in a second and i shall put you behind bars.

Exactly thats what i am telling you, you are just like my step brothers always. Thats the reason i am here. One is already eating me alive and you are the second. I pushed him hard and he stumbled back on the road beside the car.

I entered my shared apartment and packed everything as i dont have an escape plan right away. Mary came after thirty minutes and moved out my luggage.. i am upset, angry and fuming.

Its like a punishment... i dont want to be with him. He called me couple of times but i dint reply so he came into my room and picked me and jept on his shoulder.. hello put me down i can walk.

I have two legs put me down. I called you out you dint respond so i wont respond... you are a dick head. Put me down or else i shall kick you. Do what ever you want sweety. Am not sweety... i have my own name. Wow you are cute when you are angry. I like the new you.

Oh stop it are you crazy Mr. Willims. I am not worth your time. Leave me alone. No way Sweety. I am not sweety i have a name my name is Ruby. Ha. ..ha ... your nose is too small sweety let me pull it.

Oh just stop it. Dont touch me. If you resist i might touch the whole night. Fuck off Mr. Willim. Where? When? Am ready sweety. Lets do in the car then are you ready.

I tried to open the door but its locked. We reached to my dream apartment. He picked me in bridal style. I dint stop him as i can see his lust in his eyes is much stronger than my hate.

You like when i touch you dont you? He placed me on my bed. My mobile started to ring. I stared at the mobile and tears started to come automatically. I sat there crying. He came to me and asked what happened? I dint answer he touched me i didn't respond.

He pulled me into a hug and i cried a loud. I did not tell him anything.

Mr. Willim p.o.v

I got her back but why is she crying? She dint cry in the car? What happened suddenly?

I took her mobile and saw a video sent ny Max. Oh.. so he is alive and trying to blackmail Ruby.

I have to teach him lesson. 

Next morning I woke up adjacent to Ruby. She is so beautiful and peaceful in her sleep. I just touched her cheek and she woke up. What are you doing in my bed? Mr. Willim i need privacy.

Just waiting for you to have sex with me right away you look beautiful sweety.