REACTING TO ARIANA GRANDE'S NEW ALBUM!

"Heyyyyyy, sooo we've been gone for like 2 weeks....." Y/n says.

"WE'RE SORRY" Finn shouts, a large frown on his face.

(a.n: i got food poisoning sorry)

"We just didnt know what to post, but we've come up with some ideas and so stay tuned for videos," Y/n explains blowing a kiss to the camera.

-

"TODAYYYY we're reacting to thank u, next the album by Ariana Grande." Finn says, "i dont listen to her all that much but i do like her and i heard this album was really good, so we'll see."

"(Comment your own opinion on ariana grande) i like her shes a queennnn. I wasnt a big fan of her last album but yea i heard this one was better too."

-

"Okay! First song is Needy." Finn presses play on his phone as the song comes in.

"Aweeee i really like that one. I feel like i can relate to it alot," Finn says.

"Yea, i can see that. I liked it too. I just love all arianas songs where you can hear the passion in her voice," Y/n says.

(a.n: comment your own opinions on the songs)

"Next song is imagine,"

"So, i already heard that song and it made me cry the first time. Because alot of people were saying it was about Mac Miller. It was so cute and sad." Y/n said, slightly frowning.

"Yeaaa the meaning behind this one is good too. I liked it," Finn agrees.

"Next is NASA,"

"Ouu i heard this is like the best one," Finn chuckles.

"Ouuu i really liked that one," Finn says, dancing and moving his arms around.

"Me tooo," Y/n laughed at finn. "Self love is really important to ariana and i think this song, along with thank u next really express that self love comes first," Y/n says, smiling.

"Yea i 100% agree. Love yourselves kids," Finn says, into the camera.

"Next is, bloodline,"

"Oh my god her laugh at rhe beginning was so cute," Y/n chuckles.

"Ouu im into this albun so far. Shiiittt," Finn says, moving his body to the beat.

"Next is fake smile,"

"I like the beginning of that one too, the whole song in general i loved. I think this is my favorite so far." Y/n nods.

"Aweee.. Yea i think being in the public eye really kind of means hiding your emotions and its bad for your health but it is what it is. Ariana especially hides her emotions." Finn sighs.

"Next is bad idea,"

"Once again i felt that one," Finn says, "it was spunky and fun and i dont know i feel lile doing somethhing1 spontaneous now," he laughs.

Y/n laughs, shaking her head, "like what?"

Finn raises his eyebrows and smirks, "nothing."

Y/n rolls her eyes, laughing.

"Next song is makeup,"

"Didnt feel this one as much as the others but still good," Finn shrugs.

"It was okay," Y/n agrees.

"Next is ghostin,"

"Oh noooo this ones about mac and pete," Y/n whines

"This is by far my favorite one. It was so good. You can hear the hurt and love and passion in her voice and its ugh i loved it," Finn gasped.

"Oh my god..." Y/n says, sniffling and wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Babyyyyy," Finn frowns, pulling her into his side.

-

"Had to take a quick break sorry guys," Y/n smiles.

"We good," Finn laughs.

"That was really sad though, i liked it."

"Next is in my head,"

"Aweee thats like a song about when you get played, which is literally one of the worst feelings," Finn says, shaking his head.

"Those vocals though," Y/n claps.

"Next is breakup with your girlfriend, im bored"

"Damn."

"Oh my godddd its meltonnnnn," Y/n says, the heart eyes practically popping out of her eyes.

Finn laughs, "wowowowww"

"That song was everything," Y/n laughed.

-

"Okayyy well that was itttt, we didnt react to 7 rings or thank u next because we've already heard those and we love them so the reaction wouldnt be that good," Finn explained.

"Yeaa BUT WE HOPE YOU LIKED THIS VIDEO! comment your favorite ariana grande song!"

"See you guys next time BYEE"