t w e n t y

"Get the fuck off of him"

Seunghoon's voice rang throughout the bathroom. The taller moved away from Daewon and looked at Seunghoon before laughing.

"Why should I? It's not like you cared for him," he voiced out, pulling Daewon near him. Seunghoon growled and glared at him.

"I do fucking care for him, Hwaseong. He is the love of my life," Seunghoon told Hwaseong before grabbing Daewon and pulling him behind himself.

"It didn't seem like that when I had your dick up my ass. You kept saying how you were tired of him. How you hated his stuttering. How you just wished he would leave you and go kill himself," Hwaseong told him, smirking once he saw Daewon run out of the bathroom.

Seunghoon turned to grab Daewon before he could leave, but wasn't able to. He lost all control and charged at Hwaseong.

----

It's been three weeks since the incident, and Seunghoon hasn't been able to contact or see Daewon.

He looked down at his text messages.

loml😍
k, see you in a bit! love you, seunggie!!

recieved March 05, 2019 1:59 AM

me
love you too, wonnie!! so much!!

recieved March 05, 2019 1:59 AM

March 6th

me

daewon, I can explain. where are you?

delivered March 06, 2019  3:45 PM

You tried calling "loml😍" 3:50 PM
You tried calling "loml😍" 3:51 PM
You tried calling "loml😍" 3:52 PM
You tried calling "loml😍" 3:53 PM
You tried calling "loml😍" 3:54 PM
You tried calling "loml😍" 3:55 PM

me

daewon, baby, please answer me.

delivered March 06, 2019. 3:55 PM

You tried calling "loml😍" 4:30 PM

me

daewon, it's been three days. where are you? you havent been at school. you wont answer your door. please....come back.

delivered March 09, 2019 2:15 PM

You tried calling "loml😍" 3:00 PM

me

baby, it's been a week....why are you texting hyunchan back and not me?

delivered March 13, 2019 5:46 PM

You tried calling "loml😍" 6:57 PM

me

baby, it's been two weeks. come back to me. I'll explain everything.

delivered March 20, 2019 4:56 PM

You tried calling "loml😍" 12:43 AM

me

DAEWON TALK TO ME. WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME?!

read March 25 2019 2:43 AM

Seunghoon was shocked. Daewon read his message. He clicked the call button and put the phone to his ear.

Ring..

Ring..

Ring..

Ring..

Ring..

"The caller you are trying to reach is not available at the moment"