Chapter 5

"Old monk, today I came to get blessing for my second son. He's constantly facing danger, and I worry a lot about him." The old monk thought for a bit, and asked for the second prince's birth date. "The second prince will live for a long time. But he must marry a woman who was born on the first day of the first month. If he doesn't, then he will live a long but lonely life of pain and suffering." Zhu Ying was dumbfounded when she heard this. She was the one, who was born on the first day of the first month. The FL was born on the third month.

Zhu Ying couldn't understand this. She knew the old monk wouldn't lie. He was a respectable person. There was nothing like this in the story. Zhu Ying thought for a bit, and realized something. Even though the story ended after the FL had a child, but it did mention in one line, that Huang Jian Jun had to constantly fight enemies, and go to war his whole life. 'Perhaps', Zhu Ying thought, 'Huang Jian Jun and Zhu Yun are not meant for each other.'

Yao Zi Ruo looked at the Empress, and they both had the same thought. 'Seems like even the God wants them to be together.' Yao Zi Ruo and the Empress smiled at each other. They'll definitely be in-laws now. After hearing the old monk's prediction, Zhu Ying her head hurting from all the thinking, so she excused herself, and went back to her room. For the first time, Zhu Ying thought hard about the reason why she was born in this novel world. She couldn't understand anything that was happening. She knew that this was no longer a novel world, but a real one. But everything that was happening was so different.

Perhaps, this was the affect of her being born in this world, and causing a butterfly affect. Zhu Ying couldn't find any answer even after thinking for so long. Zhu Ying decided to stop looking at what happened in the book, and just follow the flow. This was a real world, and Zhu Ying just had to remember that.

The Empress stayed in the temple for three days. Zhu Ying just ignored the beauty of nature, and didn't have any complicated thoughts. After staying in the temple for three days, it was time to go back to the temple. Zhu Ying had to wake up early to prepare for the journey back home. She was so tired, that she unknowingly fell asleep. "Miss, wake up. We have arrived back to the manor." Zhu Ying felt someone shaking her, and slowly opened her eyes. Zhu Ying rubbed her eyes, and gave a yawn. She tried to wake herself up for a few moments, before getting down from the carriage.

Zhu Ying felt really tired, so after greeting everyone at the manor, she walked to her room to get some rest. Zhu Ying only lied down for a minute, before getting woken up again. "What is it? Why did you wake me?" Zhu Ying asked her personal servant, Xiao Da. "Miss, an imperial eunuch has arrived with a decree from the Emperor. The Master has asked everyone to come to the main hall." Zhu Ying felt surprised with the eunuch's visit. But she thought it was probably for her grandfather.

Zhu Ying quickly dressed appropriately, and then walked towards the main hall. She arrived to see that everyone was already here, so she quickly went to kneel as well. The eunuch looked at the beautiful woman that just came, and felt surprised for a minute. The young miss of the commander's manor was really beautiful. Her beauty could make the moon feel embarrassed. The eunuch quickly composed himself, and opened the scroll. "Zhu Ying, come forward to receive the decree." Zhu Ying hesitated for a second, before walking forward, and kneeling again. "The Young Miss Zhu Ying is a virtuous, beautiful, and talented. Therefore, on the 10th day, of the 5th month, Young Miss Zhu Ying will become the Princess consort to the Second Prince, Huang Jian Jun." Zhu Ying felt shocked, and just blanked out for a minute. She couldn't understand what was happening. Why is she marrying Huang Jian Jun, and not Zhu Yun? Zhu Ying felt her head hurting just thinking about this.

"Come forwards, and receive the decree." Zhu Ying snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the eunuch's voice. She walked forward, and received the scroll. She still felt shocked, and couldn't react properly. The eunuch left after completely the task he came to do. Zhu Ying looked down at the scroll in her head, and opened it to read it again. She read it over and over again to make sure that she was the one marrying Huang Jian Jun. The fact slowly sunk in, and she was feeling very complicated.

"My beautiful daughter. I'm so happy today. The Second Prince is a good person. He will keep you happy. Come here." Yao Zi Ruo hugged her happily. She felt really happy. Zhu Ying could feel her mother's happiness, and content. Seeing her mother so happy made Zhu Ying happy too. If her mother felt happy with this marriage, then she will be happy too. And she knew that Huang Jian Jun was a one woman type of man. If he has decided to marry her, then that means, that he must truly like her. Enough to change the whole flow of the story. Zhu Ying decided to enjoy all the love she was receiving.