Chapter 6

Zhu Ying stayed with her mother, and everyone else for the rest of the day, and only retired to bed after having dinner. While walking towards her courtyard, Zhu Ying thought about Huang Jian Jun. She admits that he was a really handsome man. When the first time she saw him, she felt something towards him. Zhu Ying ignored whatever she felt at that time, because she was afraid of heartbreak. But now, when Huang Jian Jun is marrying her, Zhu Ying decided that she will love him, and fully accept him as her husband. He must also feel something for her if he was in such a rush to marry her. The 5th month was only a month and a half away. They would be married soon.

After arriving to her room, Zhu Ying instructed her maidservants to prepare a bath. She stepped inside the bath room, and stepped outside of her clothes. She stepped inside the bath tub. Zhu Ying had a bath rub built inside her side room, and made it her bathing room. The tub was like a modern tub. It was wide, and built like a circle. Zhu Ying sat inside the tub. The water came up to her shoulders. Zhu Ying felt herself relax. She put her head on the edge, and relaxed completely. Zhu Ying felt herself slowly falling asleep. Just as she almost fell asleep, she felt someone covering her lips.

Zhu Ying opened her eyes wide, and tried to get the hands off. The hands were large, and rough. They were surely a man's hand. Zhu Ying was starting to panic. "Calm down. I won't harm you." Zhu Ying felt that the voice was familiar, so she tried to calm down. When she was no longer panicking, she felt the hands being removed. She quickly looked back to see who it was. Zhu Ying's widened when she saw who it was. "Huang Jian Jun!" Zhu Ying exclaimed in surprise.

Zhu Ying felt shy when she realized the state she was in. She stayed down, and covered her chest. She felt herself blushing. "What are you doing here?" Zhu Ying wanted to yell that out loud, but she said it in a whisper. If someone came in and saw him here, then that would be very bad. Zhu Ying looked towards the door in case anyone came in. Huang Jian Jun smiled at her reaction. He felt happy knowing that she cared about him. It seemed she also had feelings for him.

"Don't worry. No one will come in. I knocked them out. They will be unconscious until morning." Zhu Ying felt shy, and looked down. She has never been like this with anyone. And she was also naked right now. Zhu Ying could feel that her face was as red as a tomato. Huang Jian Jun smiled at her shy face. It was really cute. Zhu Ying looked at him again, and asked, "Why are you here?"

"I'm here to see you. I felt really impatient. I haven't seen you for three days, after all." Huang Jian Jun said that with a straight face, and leaned against the tub. He loked at her, and roamed his eyes over the visible skin that was showing. Her face right now made her look really seductive for Huang Jian Jun. He felt his eyes darken in lust.

Zhu Young felt her face redden in embarrassment. "Did you have to come and see me like this?"

"No, but I must I'm enjoying the view." Huang Jian Jun shamelessly continued staring at her. He felt unable to control himself. So he used his right hand to bring Zhu Ying towards himself. And leaned down to kiss her. The kiss was hot and passionate. Zhu Ying resisted at first, but soon she gave up in the face of such heavy love and passion. Huang Jian Jun continued kissing her for a few minutes. He stopped himself before he lost control. He leaned back, and put his forehead on Zhu Ying's shoulder. "Zhu Ying, are you happy?"

Zhu Ying became quite for a minute in thought. But she didn't have to think for long about this question. "Yes, I'm very happy." Zhu Ying gave Huang Jian Jun a soft smile. She was happy. The original story didn't matter. Zhu Ying had a second life. And she would live her life in her own terms.

Huang Jian Jun didn't want to stay any longer, or else he might lose control of his emotions. The way Zhu Ying said that she was happy, and her current appearance were making his thoughts go down a dirty place. Huang Jian Jun decided to leave now, before he did something.

"I have to go now." Huang Jian Jun smiled at Zhu Ying, and rose to leave. Before he left, he said something which made Zhu Ying feel shocked, and surprised. "I love you, Zhu Ying."

Huang Jian Jun left after saying that. Zhu Ying was surprised, and couldn't respond for a while. She felt a sweet feeling in her heart. This was the first time she felt as though there was someone who loved her so much. Zhu Ying felt herself smile.

Zhu Ying got out of the tub, and changed in to a night dress. She went outside to see no one was other. All her servants were sleeping in their rooms. Zhu Ying went to lay down on her bed. Zhu Ying felt really happy. She didn't care what was written in the book anymore. Zhu Ying was started to fall for Huang Jian Jun, and she knew he loved her too. Zhu Ying promised herself that she would live a good life. And she won't allow anyone to ruin that.