💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 31💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

After another long boring day of school, I was finally able to come home to sit on my parent's couch and eat as much ice cream and chips I wanted to.

"Babe, can you pass me the Doritos?" Colton asks sweetly looking up from the game he and Daniel have been playing since we both got home.

Since my boyfriend looked so sweet I decided to be a sweet girlfriend and chuck the bag of Doritos currently placed under my elbow at his beautiful face. 

"Ouch babeeeee...Why do you have to be so mean to meeee?" He whines dragging out his e's.

"Oh please you love me," I say defending myself as he puts the controller down on the ground only for his soldier to get killed right away and faces me. After staring at me for a good minute he gets on his hands and knees and begins trying to sexily crawl to me making me laugh.

Once the gorgeous man reached me he pulled my chocolate ice cream covered mouth down to his as he sucked the chocolate right off my lip then moved on to my tongue.

"What the fuck I try and hang out with my best fucking friend and my sister only to have them fucking swallow each other behind me," Daniel shouts making me jump at the stern tone in his voice and pull away from Colton.

"Dude relax I got everything out of my system now let me beat your ass in this game once again," Colton says standing up to grab the Dorito bag as he takes a handful and shoves them all into his mouth chewing extra loud.

"Too late I'm already disturbed now are any of you coming to the party tonight?" Dan asks not bothering to look at me.

These past few days since the diner have been pretty stressful for me. The pressure I feel in my chest when my only brother that I grew up all my life and always looked up to physically hurts. That's why I have been camping out at Colton's new place and the whole reason why I barely ever come home.

"Oh yeah, I saw Calvin sent out a text about a party on his yacht he is just trying to get all the girls in his bed tonight," Colton says as my brother rolls his eyes and turns towards the door.

"Do you want to go?" Colton asks as he lays his head on my lap and looks up at me waiting for my answer.

"No," Is all I answer as he just nods. The stress from my brother is enough right now I don't need the memories of my boyfriend and the blond rolling around together to fill my mind.

"Okay, what should we do then?" He asks making a smile curl up on my face and me shake my head no and his adorable face turns confused.

"You go I'm staying here."

"No Baby I'm not going to a stupid party without you." He says as he cutely leans up to peck my lips.

"Colt I love you but I need some alone time for a bit. Right after the party, you can come back." He hesitates before agreeing once I get up and hand him his coat.

"I love you beautiful and soak up your time while you have it because I'm gonna pop in say hello and then come back to my beautiful lady." A slight blush creeps up on my cheeks as he kisses each one before leaving.

After he gives me one last demanding kiss I push him out the door and quickly close it before I end up pulling his sexy ass upstairs with me. Literally, his butt is really nice. I mean it's really unfair when your boyfriend has a nicer butt than you but he seems to still love mine.