"Beautiful as ever"

He looked at me in the eye, each hand on the wall next to my head . "Because when I'm fucking the shit out of you , you'll be screaming and we don't want him getting scared,now do we ?" Ashton smirked cheekily . I blushed and couldn't speak , "I - H - N" I couldn't start a sentence. "Good" Ashton said as he walked to the room .

He slid the key card across the door and we walked in . His security stood outside the door . I seen him slowly take off his jacket and turn around to see the massive bulge in his trousers . He walked over to me as he undid his tie . "Strip" he demanded . "But what if they hear" I said worriedly. "Your afraid there going to hear you scream , it's none of their business what I do to you in here" he snarled . Wow he's angry when he's turned on.

I slowly took off my jacket and unzipped my dress. It fell to the floor as Ashton stared out the window, unbuttoning his shirt . He took it off , flexing his back muscles as he did . He knew all my turn ons . It was annoying meanwhile I probably just had to flash my boobs to get him hard .

I was now in my lingerie set . My favorite one because let's be real , we all knew this was happening .

Ashton unzipped his trousers and threw them across the room . He had a bigger build and a bigger dick by the looks of it . I bit my lip nervously. He was standing in just his boxers and turned around to face me .

I seen a smirk appear on his face . "Still as beautiful as ever" he said . I blushed slightly . "I've never known my Ella to be nervous" he smiled proudly as he walked toward me . I stood at the edge of the bed . "Yeah that's because the last time we fucked , your dick was big , and now it's bigger" I said staring at him .

"I know" he smirked standing close to me , making me look up at him . "I want to hear you moan" he said pushing me on the bed . I lay on the bed as my legs still touched the ground . He smirked at his thoughts . He stood above me .

He sat me up on the bed and took off my bra . Then with a gentle shove of his hand I was lying back down again . I knew exactly what he was doing . He ran his hand along my figure and down to my thong . He slowly pulled it off . I hated that he was going slow , i wanted to feel his touch , I craved his touch , it was like a drug .

Ashton got on his knees . "What are you doing" I asked nervously. "I need to please my girlfriend" he said . He looked at me and could see the worry in my eyes. "Don't be nervous, I would never hurt you" he said .... "unless we're having sex" he whispered kissing my lips . Wait that's what we're doing now .

He kissed my neck and slowly traveling down my body leaving kisses on the way . He was close to my heat . I swallowed nervously. He reached it and spread my legs . He smiled happily. He licked my heat as I moaned softly . He tested different areas to see which gave me more pleasure than others . He licked the spot and I moaned . I could see a slight smile on his face . It felt amazing. Then he took his two fingers . "No Ashton your fingers are too- then I was interrupted by myself , moaning loudly as he shoved his two fingers inside of me .

He chuckled from me interrupting myself . He went slowly shoving them in and out . "Faster" I said . "You want me to go faster ? Beg" he said . He got too much enjoyment out of making me want him . "No" I said stubbornly. He pulled his finger out . "Fine" I said sighing . "Faster please" I begged him . "Moan my name" he said demandingly . He shoved his fingers back in and out a couple of times before curling them inside of me . "Ashton" I moaned loudly .

I seen a smile on his face . I bit my lip as he went back to licking . "No Ashton I'm going to- I said warning him . "You can cum it's okay" he said reassuringly. He kept licking as I came .

He licked me clean . "Fuck" I moaned .

He wiped his mouth as he stood up . He slid on a condom . My heat was already hurting , which meant this was going to be even more painful .

He moved me to the middle of the bed. "You owe me a blow job" he said climbing ontop of me . He opened my legs and I hissed in pain. He laughed. "Your already sore , this is only the beginning" he laughed . Well fuck .

He kissed my neck . I flipped us so that I was on top . I kissed his neck as I moved my hand down his body . I grabbed his dick taking him by surprise because I was distracting him with my kissing . Held his dick as I placed myself on it . I moaned as I sat down. Ashton groaned and grabbed the pillow . I could tell he wanted control. He tried to sit up . "No" I said pushing him back down . "Then move" he said frustrated. "Nope , you have to beg" I said smiling .

"No" he said angrily trying to sit up . "Nope" I said pushing him back down but as I did his dick went further up me , making me moan . That's when he took his chance and flipped it . "Your going to be punished for that" he whispered into my ear . He pulled out and in repeatedly making me moan constantly.

I scraped at his back making him groan . I loved the sound of it . I gripped onto his back as he pounded into me . He grabbed my leg and put it over his shoulder. It made me tighter. He pushed in once , getting it fully in as I screamed . I seen him smile happily . "Fuck" I mumbled realizing I screamed. He kept going as a tear rolled down my cheek . It was so painful but felt so good.

I was maxing and I could tell Ashton was too . He kept his pace up , going even faster . "I can't" I moaned . "Just 2 more minutes" he growled as he pounded into me . He lifted my other leg over his shoulder . He held my waist with his hand and grabbed onto my leg.

"Now" he growled moaning as he released . I moaned as I released . He lay ontop of me out of breath . A few minutes went by of us gaining back out strength . "Want to go again" he smiled looking up at me . I nodded .