fuck me like one of your french lads

[THE TITLE THO AND I'M AT LUNCH AGAIN]

"Louis!"

"Harry! Take me to your dungeon,"

"Sex dungeon?"

"Hmm, why not? Got whips and chains and everything."

I smirk, "I'll be the next Christian Grey and you'll be seeing the colour white more than grey,"

Louis huffs, "I wouldn't mind anyways," He continues to fiddle with his pretty fingers while we make our way to my car, enjoying the sunset not so far away from us. "I like you Harry, really. Those notes - no one has ever done that before for me, you know? Yeah, I was highly creeped out when I saw them but learned to observe my surroundings just to look for you and man, it was definitely worth it."

I feel like crying now, holy. Why am I so emotional?

"I like you too Louis, honestly and I must say, that was an amazing blowjob you gave. I think my dick may want more of your precious ass too," I wink, grabbing his hips and pinning him against the door of the car. Louis just shrugs and presses closer, whispering hotly in my ear.

"I may be sore but I so want more, Harry,,"

Damn, I completely loose it then.

I quickly fish out my dangling keys from my pockets, shoving it into the lock and opening the front door with Louis groping my ass slowly and moaning lowly.

I move around bit as I watch him open the backdoor, shuffling in and stripping off his shirt and skinnies once again. I growl underneath my breath as I glance at his beautiful tummy and nipples still red and swollen from the previous events.

"Harrrrrrrryyy," he whines, hands in boxers and stroking his mid harden length.

"Jesus, god is so real today," I lick my lips and he chuckles, nodding.

"Hmm, damn right,"

Is it just me or do I hear Hallelujah playing in the background?

I slam the door shut and hop into the back, stripping myself from my tight clothing, Louis groaning softly as his eyelashes flutter against his now flushed cheeks. I seriously can't believe he's /almost/ mine.

I tackle him down to the interior, nipping at his neck to add more love bites to the path down his tanned neck. He moans loudly beneath me, fingers crawling up my spine to my neck, swirling the hairs there.

"Need you now," he breathes, whimpering a bit as he humps up to create the incredible friction between our lower regions and we both moan loudly.

"Harry, fuck me like one of your french lads," Louis whispers and I groan, inching into him slowly as his face scrunches in pure pleasure.

"God, baby, I will. Like that don't you?" I whisper, pulling out and shoving roughly back in, jerking us up a tad on the seats. Louis nods eagerly, hot pants fanning my face and lust crowded sky blue eyes peeking from behind his lashes and looking straight at me.

"So beautiful,"

"Harry," he moans, one hand clutching my neck and the other holding onto the window as I rock furiously into him, head tucked in his neck to silent my moans from the outside world.

"Harder, please," he whines, wrapping his legs around my waist and boy, I don't even know how he got that done because the back is small as fuck. "I'm soon,"

Without thinking, my palm cover his mouth  and his eyes roll to the back of his head, head loling to the side. His moans are muffled and his breathes paints my palm quickly.

"Like that don't you, Lou? Hard and fast?  God, I bet Liam is watching and hearing us, yeah? You like being watched?" I mutter into his neck, his hands reaching up to tug at my now sweaty curls.

"You're my favourite candy, Louis,"

With that, my stomach is drenched with his come as he moans loudly (very) and whines into my palm, riding his still coming dick onto my sticky stomach.

I come moments later inside him, burying my head into his neck.

We stay silent for awhile, him hugging my back as his chest moves heavily up and down and I, closing my eyelids briefly.

"What's your favourite candy in Wal-Mart now, Harry?"

I smirk, lifting my head to kiss him hard on his lips. He lets out a small squeak but eventually melts into the kiss, untangling his legs from me.

"Louis. My new and all time favourite candy in Wal-Mart will always be you, Lou. Always."

I brush his chestnut fringe from his eyes and he giggles, biting his lip.

"Taste me then,"

I huff playfully and scoot down so my face is by his covered stomach. I press gentle kisses all around and raise back up to kiss his lips gently, his come slipping between our mouths evenly and smoothly.

"Sweet," I pull away, grinning and he laughs.

"I know, I know."

Before I can say a cheeky remark, my phone starts blaring out 'Anaconda' by Nicki Minaj causing my cheeks to heat up quickly and Louis to laugh loudly. I pull out of him slowly and reach for my phone and put it on speaker, not bothering to look at the ID caller.

"Yes?"

"Well, Harry, I would like to inform you that you still have the early shift tomorrow so,  instead of having your car and its window fogged up with sex fairy fog, go home and go big tomorrow, yeah?"

"Liam!" I yell and I can hear him laughing loudly in the background.

"But on a lighter note, Haz, I'm glad you found your very own special candy. Treat him well, yeah?"

I smile and look at Louis whose eyes are shut and lips showing a warm smile. I turn away and run my fingers through my hair.

"Yeah, mate, I guess I did get my Wal-Mart candy after all,"

》》》

Y'ALL THOUGHT I WAS GONNA LEAVE THE SMUT OUT, NOPE BUT IT WAS TERRIBLE

BUT IDK, SHOULD I MAKE LIKE A SHORT SEQUEL TO THIS OR JUST LEAVE IT??? SERIOUSLY?

oh lol, someone called me their inspiration lol wut

AND, some of you asked how do I came up with this well ; while back in the early summer, I was awoken by my sister and so, I started thinking about how 'finding louis' and bam, I started thinking about Wal-Mart and started doing random shit.

My ideas just escalate so weirdly

okay, ily guys

-eddie