part 29

Stay away from me i know you are not what you show me off. Sweety every one has a dark side. I am not sweety and stop touching me. So why were you crying yesterday Ruby? That's non of your business. Its my business better answer me. I just snapped my head he grabbed my shoulder roughly, if you do that again i shall punish you.

What do you think of yourself?? You are not a king and i am not your slave. This is not ancient age. Better watch your pretty little mouth which brings you trouble sweety. He touched my waistline, i shivered at the touch.

I tried to get out of the bed and he pulled me so close that his chest hit my back. I can feel his hard muscles against my back. He started to kiss on my neck i fell disgusted and tried to protest but in seconds i melted into him as my body went weak. Please leave me Mr. Willims.

Are you a virgin Ruby? .. no i had eleven boyfriends previously and i ...i had done lot of things.... Like playing ludo. No i had many boyfriends. I.. i am very popular bad girl you know.

Do somethong that you have done to your boyfriends. I slapped him immediately. Wow that's what you do to your boyfriends. Yea actually they touch me and i get irritated. So.. so do you know what i do when a girl slaps me.

I closed my eyes tight to get a hard slap from him which i dint get i opened an eye he is gone. Wow great he is gone. I wore my swimsuit and entered the pool. Its nice and relaxing.

As tht asshole left to hell i can enjoy my day a bit. Today is a independence day so off from work. Mary came by and gave me orange juice. I dint talk to her much.

I was just staring at the umbrella and there is a huge splash and i am wet. Waiting for me sweety. I am not sweety. I have a name. I stood near the pool and and yelled at him. Hey ok cool i will not call you sweety. Then you are my baby.

No.... no no i am not... i am on the edge and he pulled me into water. I am wet you moron why did uou pull me in? So that you can swim with me. No i am not ... you will .. do as i say babe.

I hate you Mr. Willims. I know. You cannot force me to love you. He pulled ne into a hug and caressed my back with his fingers. A shiver ran thtough my spine as no one touched me till now.

He is trying to trick me by doing all these with me. I need to focus. After the swim i came out and he rubbed me with a towel. I tried to grab but he dint give.