Chapter 15

Author note: I am sooooo sorry for not updating these last few days!! I have been busy and I did have a writers block so yeah.... please don't hate me!... T^T

Kirishima POV: 

"OMG!.... y/n ended up sleeping on my shoulder!....she looks so peaceful when she sleeps...." I leaned close to her face "I could just kiss her right now...." stops midway "but....that would be super unmanly of me to kiss a girl while there asleep!..." 

bakugou POV: 

"THAT BASTERD! HE WAS SO TRYING TO KISS Y/N! HE WILL PAY!" 

Kamimari pov: 

" that's no fair.... kirishima was so trying to kiss her (or him cause ya know) oh well if she likes him then he wins...."  I close my eyes, then feel something cold poke my shoulder. I turn around to see todoroki using his quirk!.... (I know in the anime and manga he wasn't sitting next to him in the bus but it goes with the book so if this triggers you I'm sorry) " *whisper* hey todoroki we aren't allowed to use our quirks here..."  he then faced me and he had a crazy look in his eyes! After he noticed, he calmed down and his face went back to normal....

Todoroki: yeah sorry... I forgot.... 

I didn't believe it but I couldn t do anything....

Todoroki POV: 

" THAT DAMN BASTERD! ILL KILL HIM! ILL KILL HIM!!!" 

Mina POV: 

".......I hope you know what your doing kirishima....." 

- time skip - 

Y/n POV: 

I woke up to eijiro( I noticed I have been spelling it wrong this whole time.... I'm sooo sorry) shaking me. I start to tap his head... 

y/n: 5 more minutes!.... 

he stopped then a few seconds later he started again...

Kiri: y/n wake up! We're here! 

I immediately wake up after he said that...

Y/n: well why didn't you say that sooner! Come on let's go!" 

I grab his hand and run out the bus, to my surprise I see the pro hero 13 standing there talking to some students.... 

end of chapter 15.... 

Sooooooooooo how did you like it? Lol I know it sucks! But I would love to hear what y'all think! And I'm open for suggestions for the story! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ oh and also ill put some personal drawings here and there soon for the story and other things so yeah just so y'all know! Ok I'm done! And I love every one you you amazing people ∩^ω^∩