Chapter 39

It's the next day and I'm currently waiting for the doctor to give the okay so that I can be released from the hospital. Everyone went home last night and Blayze stayed behind with me and slept in the hospital bed with me. It was a nice having him so close and he rubbed my back until I fell asleep. Later in the morning, we found out the person in the car other car was not seen by anyone and escaped the accident without being detected by anyone. The mall cameras were even hacked into and all the footage an hour before and after the accident is gone. Blayze is absolutely furious and is going to call his private investigator to look into it and find out who does this. I just finished eating breakfast and Blayze is informing me about the new bodyguards he hired. "I don't want to hear it. You aren't leaving the house without security. I'm sorry but I don't need another heart attack incident like this."

I don't bother arguing since I know my protest and reasons will go out through the other ear. I hear a knock on the door and Blayze mutters, "That's them." He opens the door and Easton enters the room with the woman and man who accompanied us on the helicopter. "Suzette these are your new bodyguards and drivers. This is Adley and this is Owen." They both stand side by side with their hands behind there backs and they bow their heads at me. Owen and Easton are very well built. Their body's portraying Jason Momoa. Adley is quite tall as well but looks tiny beside the two giants with their- holy crap their taller than Blayze! Blayze is about 6'2 or 6'3 but these men are actually taller than him."Hello Mrs. Wilton." They both say in unison. I smile nervously and wave back. I look at Blayze with uncertainty and he catches my eye. "No worries Suzette. I made sure to hire the best of the best for you." Oh yes Blayze like telling me that will hide the fact that if they sat on me they would squish me.

"No worries Mrs. Wilton we will make sure to keep you safe at all cost." Adley pledges. "What do you mean at all cost? I'm not looking to get shot here that was not on the resume." Exclaims Owen. Blayze has a disapproval look on his face and I can tell he might fire this guy on the spot, but this dude, I like. "You... I like." I tell him pointing a finger at him in approval. "Trust me I wouldn't jump in front of a bullet if it was my own mother. It's every men and women for themselves. I know that sounds mean and heartless but..." I shrug my shoulders defensively putting my hands in front of me in a 'don't judge me' kind of way and Blayze rolls his eyes at me while Owen chuckles. The door is knocked on before the doctor appears with a nice smile on her face. "Mrs. Wilton you are free to go home." Dr. Bridges informs me. "Yes!" I shout and scurry out of the bed within a flash. I grab the bag of clothes Blayze has Easton bring for me and I change quickly in the bathroom. When I come out the doctor is gone and Blayze is at the door waiting for me. The guards walk by us making sure we are in between them. We leave through the back to avoid the paparazzi's.

"Oh by the way we are moving to another house." Blayze tells me not bothering to look up from his phone. "What?! Why?!" I shout in astonishment. "Someone is trying to hurt you physically and I need to make sure that person doesn't get that chance. I'm also getting your phone number changed again. Also, I doubled our security. The twins and Tyson will be attended with a guard wherever they go. I already spoke to them and they agreed with my decision. Obviously, Tyson isn't a big fan of this but he knows it's for the best and I hope you can be as understanding as him." Blayze says. Hahah, he thought I was going to take this with a happy open heart. "Yeah, hell no."

"I beg your pardon."

"Oh don't get all formal and sophisticated with me you beast. I'm not some dog you can put a leash on and stick me in a cage and expect to be happy with it." I say scornfully. "Hey, I'm trying to protect you and look out for your well being." He replies defensively.

"Well, I don't need your protection. I can protect myself just fine."

"Oh yeah, you and what army?" Blayze insults. "In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion, Blayze." I say in a bitch tone. I cross my arms and stick my head up proudly. "Hm, but if you must know, the Holy Trinity and Jesus's angels is my army better than your army I promise you that." Blayze opens his mouth furry within his eyes and I shut my eyes close embracing myself for his cold cruel beastly outburst but instead I hear him breathe roughly out his nose. I open one eye and see his head pressed up against the leather car seat headrest with his eyes closed.