⌜ forty six ⌟

the night was pretty, but he couldn't enjoy it as he was alone

the night was pretty, but he couldn't enjoy it as he was alone. sitting down, he paused for a moment there and closed his eyes. the room was filled with dim lights going on and off, noises and exciting shouts coming from the people's toxic mouths now became muffled in his ears, sounds of alcohol being poured down to countless of glasses, and the feeling of passing out any minute from now.

he wasn't in his right mind, he was drunk, and he was broken.

pass me another bottle!

🍼

mister daddy?❞ the baby worriedly clung into chenle whom mark called as he was just at the mall nearby the company.

mark ran a hand through his baby's hair and place a soft and comforting peck on his forehead. ❝you stay with uncle lele for a while, okay?

where will you go?❞ the baby didn't like the look on his mister daddy's face. he had his hair all messed up, his suit and tie all disheveled, and not mention how tired his face looked. ❝where is papa?

he didn't want to tell the baby that his papa went off to god know's where because he probably saw the most heartbreaking sight of his life. mark wanted to lie, he needed to lie. for sake of his baby not to get worried while he search for donghyuck that will probably take him the whole night. he didn't want his baby to wake up all night, getting all worried about them. he's too young to be knowing this and mark didn't want to repeat the same mistake he did when he and donghyuck fought in front of the baby.

he managed to pull out a smile that the baby didn't realize it was forced. ❝papa is playing hide and seek, i'm the it.

the baby's face lit up. ❝i want to play too!

playing along with the baby, mark pouted. ❝okay, but baby needs to hide.

nodding his head, the baby clapped his hands as he was excited to play the game. ❝mister daddy, you come and find me okay?

i will chan.❞ mark placed a long kiss on the baby's head and then flashed him a smile. ❝but i will find papa first.

find papa and then baby.❞ chan cupped his mister daddy's cheeks and pouted when he saw a frown on his face. leaning forward, the baby placed his soft lips on mister daddy's cheeks and then patted them gently. ❝it's okay mister daddy, you will find papa.