24

~ Lucas ~

I walked in the house around 4am. I set the alarm locking the doors and walked up the stairs. I walked in my room seeing India balled up in my bed, hugging my pillow. I slid my stuff off and climbed in next to her.

I removed the pillow from her grasp replacing it with my body. I kissed her forehead and put my head in her neck.

She weakly pushed me off of her.

"Lucas move get off of me" She said.

I frowned, "No just let me hold you" I responded.

She sighed and cuddled up closer to me.

"Stop leaving me" She said.

"I love you India" I said.
" I love you too" She replied.

We fell asleep just like that.

~ Giovanni ~

I heard from Malaysia, that Lucas was holding Steve but Asia was dead.

I walked in my office seeing In'Dian , ass naked on my desk.

"Get out bitch" I said.

She seen the look on my face and ran out. My phone rang & I answered..

"Speak"

"This one for India" They said and hung up.

I raised my eyebrow "What The Fuck"

I heard gunshots and loud screams. I dropped to floor. After a while they stopped. I walked out seeing In'Dian in a puddle of blood.

I took her picture sending it to India.

I texted her saying "Your man killed your blood sister"

She sent back " 🤷🏾‍♀️😊, Maybe your next !"

I raised my eyebrow, and wiped my face. I had In'Dian body removed because she was dead. She was shot in her neck.

~ Lucas ~

I sat at a red light, 1 down 4 to go.

I pulled up at the address, quees sent me.

Of course my baby on my side, she my driver duh. I explained everything to her before we started this morning, we both had on colorful clothes so we shouldn't seem suspicious. I kissed her cheek and hopped out , I bust the door opened shooting everybody I seen.

I walked to the back room, seeing Malaysia on her knees sucking somebody dick.

I hit him with the butt of my gun knocking him out.

Lucas : So you been setting my girl up bitch.
Malaysia : I didn't have a choice, once Jeremiah died .. I was broke I needed the money.
Lucas : Shut up bitch.

I shot him and her in the head, and ran to the car. We heard sirens, so India sped up the street.

2 down 3 to go !

~ Laila ~

Bae move .. I said laughing.

Girl you in my face, I ain't even touching you SHE said.

Yes I date a girl, my dad doesn't know about it. India know though, I'm 14 now and my girlfriend is 17. I think my dad will trip about the age difference, not that I'm interested in girls.

I don't want India to get in trouble for not telling him so I don't know what to do

I heard a car pull up outside, I looked out the window and seen it was Grandma Nicole.

Laila : My gma outside, ima hit you up later Kay ?
Nayah: Yeah bae.

I kissed her and walked out .. I got in the car

Nicole : I know that girl ain't just yo friend I ain't stupid.

I put my head down, please don't let my dad know about this.

Nicole : I'm not judging you, or telling you it's not okay. Did you tell your dad or Indi ?
Laila : I told India but not my dad.

We pulled up at my dad house, I kissed gma Nicole on her cheek and got out.

I walked in the house hearing moaning, I grabbed my headphones and turned them up extra loud. I walked up the stairs and heard that the moaning wasn't coming from my dad room.

It was coming from India room, as I got closer I realized it was India. I threw up in my mouth,but swallowed it quickly.

I walked to my dad office seeing him looking through some papers.

I put my hand over my mouth, and told him to follow me.

~ India ~

When we was done handling business, I walked up stairs leaving Lucas in his office.

I walked in my room and drunk some of my lemonade. I made a sour face because, it tasted funny.

I finished the rest of it, and I started feeling drowsy my vision got blurry, I felt myself being put on the bed.

I seen his face and realized it was a guy. I tried pushing him off of me but I wasn't strong enough. I felt my shorts being pulled off my body.

India : Let me go .. please stop
Anonymous : No bitch quit moving
India : Why are you doing this please let me
go.
Anonymous: Moan bitch or Ima shoot you in yo head.

He put the gun to my head, and I tried my best to fake moan. He was ramming in me, with a whole lot of force. I could feel myself bleeding.

I had tears streaming down my face, when my door was bust opened.

Lucas : Forreal India ? In my house ? In a bed I bought you ? With the nigga that helped kill K-Moni ? Get out bitch
Giovanni ; Shut Up bitch you get out this My shit.

Lucas shot him in his head causing him fall backwards off of me. I felt a stinging sensation in my stomach down to my vagina.

I looked down seeing a puddle of blood, I felt down there feeling what feels like a head of a baby.

Once I touched it, it kicked.

India : Ahhhhhhh Wtffffffff

Laila ran in and looked, "Omgggg Mama its a Baby!"

Omggggg, I wasn't even ready !  😭😭😭