177 『Narrative』

Sana still can't believe that their wedding is finally happening right now. because she really didn't expect this moment to happen. She thought they are just going to film a music video and after that, they will go out together to celebrate their anniversary but it turns out that Tzuyu planned something big today and they are now getting married. She nervously smiled, keeping her eyes to the person whom she will marry infront of the altar. Jun and Jeonghan are standing beside Tzuyu with a happy smile on their faces, the two of them are really happy for their younger sister because she found the person who truly loves her. While Sana is walking down the aisle, the younger girl can't help but smile and stare at the older girl lovingly. Tzuyu finds her really beautiful in her pink pallette wedding gown that made her look like a princess in a movie.

"Don't cry" Tzuyu mouthed as her bride continues to walk perfectly in the middle. Every step she takes makes Tzuyu's heart beats faster. Sana tried her best to hold her tears while walking towards the person she loves. Everything Sana has ever wanted is in front of her already. All these swoony sensations, Sana feels like she's floating on cloud nine. It's a long walk ahead with a beautiful song written by Tzuyu playing on the background.

Tzuyu's surname soon to be plastered next to Sana's name.

As soon as Sana reached Tzuyu's direction, Jun and Jeonghan gave her a quick hug. Tzuyu then offered her hand and held Sana's hand tightly.

"You're so gorgeous, baby" Tzuyu whispered causing for Sana's heart to melt like an icecream.

"You look stunning and handsome at the same time. I love the pink palette so much" Sana replied causing for Tzuyu to laugh.

"You only love the color?" Tzuyu asked, acting like she's sad about what she heard.

"I love you more than anything or anyone" Sana whispered and the two of the them faced the priest and proceeded to the ceremony. The couple never let go of each other's hands while listening to the priest as he shares a lot of wonderful words of wisdom that inspire a lot of people.

"Chou Tzuyu, do you take Minatozaki Sana to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The priest asked

"I do, father" Tzuyu replied with a charming smile. The priest repeated the same question for Sana and she answered "I do, father" cheerfuly.

When it was time for their wedding vows, they faced each other hand in hand, both of them can't hide their beautiful smile while staring at each other's face affectionately.

"I've been waiting for this moment to happen for a long time and we're finally here" Tzuyu started as she squeezes Sana's hand "First, I just want to say sorry again for breaking your heart on the first snow of the year last 2017. I just can't stop thinking about it because I made you cry, made you sad, made you feel broken and alone and now I promise in front of the altar that I will never break your heart again. I can still remember what you said to me that night when you were pleading for me to stay. You said people come and leave so easily, that no one will ever love you as hard as you love them, that people only look at you from the outside but no will ever look at your heart and inner soul. I'm always here to change that statement and prove you how worthy you are not just to me but for everyone. Moving forward in this life, you're not alone anymore, Sana. You always have me as your companion in life and we will face all the obstacles in life together. I may not be a prince, but I am someone who will treat you like a princess. From this day forward, I will keep on loving you and provide you everything that you need because I am your home. You will never be alone. I love you so much, my wife" Tzuyu said and Sana can't stop crying about what Tzuyu said. Tzuyu's vows totally makes her happy and emotional at the same time.

"Stop crying now, baby. It's time to say your vows" Tzuyu cheered her up by wiping her tears and pinching her cheeks.

"I really don't know what to say" Sana said while sobbing. "How do I start this?" She asked while sniffing that made everyone laughed.

"Not everyone knows what I've been through in the past and not everyone knows that this person infront of me helped me overcome sadness when I was a kid. Tzu, you're a blessing from up above and I'm grateful that I met someone like you. Thank you for appreciating and loving someone like me, despite of my flaws and imperfections. I said to Momo before that I've been longing for someone who will take good care of me and you came in to my life like a fairytale story with a twist. All the problems that we encountered in the past made us the person we are right now. We learned our lessons, just like what you said before, we shouldn't let our mistakes overcome our love. I learned that if you love someone, you should tell them before it's too late. Remember my first letter? I always feel like I'm on clouds when I'm with you and I still feel the same way up until now. The massive pain in the heart faded because of your overflowing love. You make me happy and my life has been better since the day I met out. Another thing that I'm proud to say in front of everyone right now is that you're not just my green alien anymore but you're my Chou Tzuyu. I promise to make you happy and be a good wife to you. I promise to trust you in everything that you do to keep our bond stronger. As long as we keep our love alive, there's nothing we can't conquer. You're all that I need, you're all that I want, you're the only one that I love so hard like this. I don't want to lose you again, Tzuyu. I love you so much" Sana said and Tzuyu can't stop wiping Sana's cheeks because she's crying so hard.

"I love you too. Don't be a crybaby. Your eyes are swelling now" Tzuyu said and Sana smiled widely.

"At least it's tears of joy" Sana uttered.

"Can we say that famous wedding vow from game of thrones?" Tzuyu said because the two of them are totally addicted to it. Sana excitedly agreed to do it.

"I am yours and you are mine from this day, till the end of my days" the two of them pronounced it loudly before they slid the wedding rings on each other's fingers.

"Now that they exhanged vows in our presence, they have formalized the bond between them and it's my pleasure to announce that they are now lawfully wedded. You may now kiss" the priest said with a gentle tone.

Sana and Tzuyu are incredibly happy that they are now married. Both of their chests felt like bursting from too much happiness.

"Mrs. Chou" Tzuyu whispered as she planted the sweetest kiss on Sana's lips. Sana put her arms around Tzuyu's nape and Tzuyu held the latter's waist as they kiss each other passionately like no one is watching them. Everyone cheered and squeeled out loud for the married couple in front of them.

"I love you, Chou Sana" Tzuyu said, in between kisses.

"I love you too, my Tzuyu"

They expressed their love to one another through the commitment and promises that they made. They are no longer simply partners, they are now married and ready to face all the challenges in life together. Both of them are amazing and they deserve nothing but happiness in this new chapter of their lives.