•4•

MIA

"So how was your date?" Casey asked as soon as we entered the cafeteria.

" well it wasn't a date and it included sushi, and anything that includes sushi is amazing " I say and I begin to feel someone hold on to my waist and stir me around the cafeteria.

I couldn't turn around because their grip on me was tight but I could smell them and that was a smell I certainly liked and recognized.

" Ambrose what are you doing " I said but I allowed him to continue to stir me.

" I'm taking you to sit with me. "

" but I went out on a date with you yesterday. "

" so ?"

" now you leave me alone ", To that he chuckled. We Neared the populars table. He sat me down and sat next to me. Everyone stared at me but a few of his friends started making conversation with me. I looked back to see if Casey was there and to tell her to join us but she's nowhere to be seen.

CASEY

I saw Ambrose begin to steal Casey from me and I stood in my place. I knew he was going to take her to sit with him. I don't belong with with the populars.

I heard someone yell Mia's Name and I turned around to see who it was because nobody was paying attention to that voice and they were all focusing on Ambrose and Mia.

Brandon was calling her. If people see Brandon was calling Mia they'd find out her secret. I run over to him.

" Oh hi Cas- " I clamp his mouth shut, open the janitor door that was near us and push us in. The room was dark but suddenly it lit up and I saw Brandon hold the string that makes the light bulb work.

He has really pretty green eyes. I'm standing too close to him I remember and let go and move away.

" how'd you know that lightbulb was there " I ask and take a seat on something that looks like a bucket.

" I used to be a student here remember " he laughs.

" most students don't know the janitors closet exists "

" well " he smirks at me. OH MY GOD. This used to be his make out place. I blush but I don't think it's shown in the dimly lit room.

" May i ask why you kidnapped me ?"

" well you were calling Mia "

" am I not allowed to call my sister "

" no " and he raises an eyebrow up to that.

" I mean no you can, but not at school "

" I'm confused " he says and I sigh. I look at my watch and there's about 40 minutes left for lunch.

" you wanna get outta here ? " I ask.

"The janitors closet or school ? "

" both " and he nods at me with a smile.

There's no noise outside so I slowly open the door and look around. The schools parking lot is right across the cafeteria. I grab Brandon's hand and make a run for it before anyone sees us.

We get into his car and he drives off because he knows a ' nice place for lunch '

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••