⌜ forty seven ⌟

you don't know how much mark is trying to control himself. he shouldn't lash out, it's lee donghyuck that's standing in front of him, that just slapped him. it's lee donghyuck, the love of his life, his sunshine, his baby fluffball, chan's papa, his family, his home, his love.

his love, mark kept on repeating that inside his head it as it's the only reminder that's keeping him sane.

you could have told me.❞ to think that donghyuck would hit him again, but instead, his lover broke down. tears falling down so hard from his eyes and his hands were hesitating whether to wipe it or just let those tears fall down freely. ❝you didn't have to play with my feelings.

play with his feelings? mark took a step forward, closer to the crying male, but donghyuck only took a step back away from mark.

you could have just told me that,❞ donghyuck paused and sob for a good five seconds. mark badly wants to hug him and bury his head on his chest, letting him cry for as ling as he wants, but the younger would keep on pushing him away. donghyuck sniffed and then cleared his throat, ❝that you only want me because i'm the one that took care of chan. you only want me to be with you because your son is attached to me and you want your son to be happy. you want me for the sake of having a mother for chan—

love listen—

because i'm the one that took chan in the streets and i'm the only person he sees as a mother.❞ donghyuck looked up, breaking mark's heart into a million pieces with his eyes swollen from crying and lips quivering from being hurt. ❝you only want me because you have no choice.

mark was about to speak up for his part but was again cut off by donghyuck when the male started to give him punches on the chest. but not those type of strong punches, his punches didn't hurt at all. it could be seen that he was tired, tired from crying, tired from shouting, and tired from getting hurt.

donghyuck only wanted to feel loved, why is it so much to ask for? he only wanted to live a normal life, have enough money to be stable in life, and to have a family that can fill up the space inside his heart that his own family can't even fill.

who am i kidding?❞ donghyuck let out a chuckle, a painful one to be exact. ❝mark lee, a ceo of a well-off company, loving me? i guess i'm asking too much.

then, mark held the younger's wrist and pulled him with force towards him. he made sure that donghyuck would bump his chest. he placed a hand behind his lover's head and made him bury his head on his chest, making him cry even harder than before. his heart broke seeing donghyuck cry so hard, and it's his fault why he's like this.

donghyuck was trying to break free but mark is not allowing him to. no, mark will not let him go. if he's the one who made him cry, then he's the one who's going to stop him from crying.