Chapter 16: Good Morning

Momo's P.O.V (Point of View)

"Good morning" Seokjin chimed, plopping on the chair beside me. The waiting room of the hospital was nearly empty this early in the morning. 

"Oh look who's here" I teased and he whined.

"I'm sorry! I know that Wendy is in here for nearly 3 weeks, but I've been so busy with Namjoon lately" he leaned in for a kiss.

"Yah you're gonna wake up Dahyun!" I scolded pointing over at the younger who was asleep on my lap.

"I'm so worried about her" he said lowering his tone "She only comes home to shower and then leaves, I barely see her anymore" he sighed taking a sip of his coffee. 

"Yeah.. Jihyo too" I said, turning my attention from Jin's face to Dahyun's who was peacefully sleeping on my lap.

"You've gotten so close, Momoring" Seokjin teased and I smacked his head. 

"Yah! Everyone is way too occupied with work or school and I'm the only one who has time to check on both Jihyo and Dahyun" he laughed nodding, his large hand taking hold of mine.

"Good morning" Chaeyoung groggily said while sitting beside Seokjin with Mina by her side. "When is Wendy getting out?" the shortest asked laying her head on Mina's shoulder and closing her eyes. 

"I'm pretty sure it's today" I replied smiling as Dahyun yawned, slowly waking up.

[...]

Third Person P.O.V (Point of View)

"Hey Wends it's time, are you alright?" Jihyo said, helping the older up.

Seungwan had been in the hospital for 3 weeks and Jihyo never left her side since the day of the incident. She would only go home to take showers and drop by the restaurant to get some food for the two of them. She even talked to her parents and insisted they let her take some more time off of work as soon as she got out of the hospital. The two girls would spent all day together, never getting tired of each other's presence. Today was the day the older would finally be able to go home.

"Yeah it's just that I'm scared.. of Irene" she mumbled, limping her way to the door. Jihyo saw the girl struggling and placed her hands in the older's waist, carefully helping her walk better. 

"It's going to be okay, you can stay at my place if you want" the younger offered. 

"Thanks Hyo, but at this point I don't know what to do. Irene will eventually find out were I'm and hurt you real bad, she's been spamming me with messages and calls 2 weeks now" the older said, giving a sad smile to Jihyo.

[...]

"Wendy-ah you look so hot today" Dahyun teased, hugging her bestfriend. She missed her laugh and smile.

"She always looks hot though" Jihyo mumbled and Chaeyoung squealed, screaming how much she shipped the two girls.

Dahyun, Momo, Mina, Cheayoung, Jihyo, and Wendy were all in the elevator waiting to exit the hospital. Their loud cheers earned a few judgmental glances by strangers that were also in the elevator.

"So Sana called" Momo started "She and Tzuyu will be waiting at the cafe near Nayeon's place" she continued "Since the girls haven't seen Wendy in a long time and they feel bad they're treating us all lunch. Jeongyeon and Nayeon will be waiting in Jeongyeon's car near the entrance of the hospital in order to go there together" she finished and all the girls clapped, smiling at each other.

"This will take your mind off of stuff, Wends" Jihyo whispered in the older's ear to calm her down, her hands still around Wendy's waist. The older smiled, hiding her blushed cheeks away from the younger. Seungwan hummed in response limping her way out of the elevator, out of the hospital and finally near Jeongeyon's car.

The girls were being their loud, happy selves while walking closer to the car in which Nayeon and Jeongyeon would be waiting. Dahyun and Momo were talking about what food they will order while Chaeyoung and Mina walked quietly next to each other, their hands intertwined. Seungwan and Jihyo were behind, as the younger tried to reassure Wendy that she's is going to be okay.

"Whan-ah here you are!" a voice spoke and Wendy froze, her body trembling in fear.