CH 1//Dissapointment

A/N: This is AGE REGRESSION, Which is SFW and no way associated with kink/BDSM/DDLB/AGE PLAY/ ECT.

Please leave if that's what you're here for or sexualize age regression
I have nothing against those, this story just doesn't fit into any of those catagories.

TW Yelling, mental/emotional abuse

*************

13 years ago...

Charlie Foster, a small four year old freckled boy in overalls, with piercing blue eyes and burnette hair sat on his knees in front of his train set. If he just focused on pushing the yellow train across the tracks, everything would be fine.

"I don't care what the doctors 'think' Amanda'' His fathers voice boomed from behind him. He pushed the train over the bridge. "I want them to fix this".

His mother sighed. She didn't like how he was speaking about their son as if he wasn't five feet away from them. She tried to lower his voice by keeping her own volume down. "David, no ammount of medicine is going to fix this. We just have to give it time".

"Time?!" The train was pushed into the tunnel, stopping halfway so that Charlie could crawl to the other side and pull it through. "He's fucking four years old Amanda, four year olds speak!" The train whistled as it neared a curve.

"Well I don't know what to tell you" his mother replied angerly "the doctors said it was 'selective' mutism. So it's not like there's anything that needs 'fixing".

David only shook his head in response and muttered under his breath.

"What?" His mother continued. "What do you wanna hear David? What do you want?"
It was silent for nearly a minute. Charlie's train ran faster, its wheels against the tracks trying to break the silence.

"I want a normal son"
Charlie pushed the train off the tracks and hid in his hands.

"Charlie" His mother spoke softly walking to him. She knew all the signs of when his anxiety came to be too much to handle. She sat on the floor next to him and pulled him into her arms.

His father's heavy footsteps made their way across the room and were followed by a door slam. He wouldn't be back until he was too drunk to remember that he had a disappointment of a son.