Micah Bell: Worried

Micah Bell X Female Reader

Summary: You get injured while on a job with John and Arthur, Micah gets pissed.

Word Count: 1830

You and Micah were close, had been for some time now. You were the only person in camp who he would consider a friend or ever admit to being fond of. Everyone knew that you were friends, you would talk to each other, drink together, go on jobs together, go into town together, gamble together. To somebody who didn't know either of you very well, it would look like you were arguing but everyone in camp understood that it was playful banter, even if you did threaten each other and insult each other like something terrible. You had both even got into the occasional physical fight with each other.

In the end, you were both as close as two people could be. Partners in crime, if you will.

Some people had teased that you were sweet on each other but quickly took it back when their lives were threatened. You had both joked that the thought of being with the other in such away disgusted you but in reality neither of you were even remotely disgusted by the idea. But you were friends and it would stay that way.

You had gone on a job with Arthur and John, nothing too complicated but things went south fast causing you to get shot. Nothing that couldn't be fixed if you got help soon, though.

Micah was lounging beside the campfire when the three horses rode into camp. He looked up and his blood ran cold at the sight. You were on the back of Arthur's horse, looking pretty damn pale. He stood up as he watched the two men dismount their horses.

Arthur wrapped his arm around your waist and you wrapped yours around his neck as he lifted you down from the horse. He continued to hold you like this as you limped further into the camp, the bullet wound in your thigh making it very painful to walk so Arthur supported most of your weight. John ran off to find Mrs Grimshaw, getting her to help you.

Micah hurried over with a look of fury on his face but deep concern in his eyes. "What the fuck happened?" Micah asked as he stood in front of you and Arthur, not letting you move any further into the camp.

"Got shot, what does it look like dumb-ass?" You hissed, the pain searing through your leg, as you leaned more against Arthur in an attempt to ease the pain.

"What happened?" Micah asked again, through gritted teeth. Not liking that you were pressing yourself against Arthur more than you already were.

"Some O'Driscolls showed up-" Arthur began to explain and diffuse the situation but he was rudely interrupted.

"Shut your mouth, Cowpoke" Micah snarled as he grabbed your arm, wrapping it around his neck and pulled you away from Arthur. You groaned and hissed in pain as Arthur let you go and Micah wrapped his arm around you waist, letting you support your weight against him instead.

"Both of you shut the fuck up and get this damn bullet out of my damn thigh" you snapped. You were in too much pain to being dealing with them arguing right now.

Micah just mumbles something under his breath as he walked you over to your tent, not having any problems with you leaning your weight on him. In fact, he was happy to guide you to your tent while holding you so close. Not that he would ever actually admit that. Once you got to the tent, Micah sat you down on your cot and stepped away from you.

Micah opened his mouth to say something but didn't get the chance before Mrs Grimshaw stepped into your tent with a box in her hands, closing the canvas behind you so you could have your privacy. She passed Micah without saying a word, heading straight to you and kneeling down in front of you.