Micah Bell: Met His Match

Micah Bell X Female Reader

Summary: The reader is as good a shot as Micah and worse then him with her crimes. After joining the van der Linde gang they she takes and instant liking to Micah, flirting and teasing him all of the time until he somehow grows all soft around them.

Word Count: 1920

When you first joined the camp, it was because you saved Dutch's life. He thought that he owed you so here you are, a part of the gang. Most of the gang was welcoming enough, you had done some bad stuff in the past but they were willing to forgive as long as you were loyal, and you were so they did. The only person who seemed to take an instant disliking to you was Micah Bell, in fact the first thing he said to you was a threat.

"You better watch yourself around here, Miss. It would be a shame for a young thing like you to have to be punished, and I won't take it easy on ya" Micah threatened, obviously trying to scare you but it didn't work. You found him strangely endearing from the very moment you saw him. Maybe you were crazy.

"I sure hope you don't" you smirked at him, definitely catching him off guard. "You don't scare me, Mr Bell. I've done worse things than you before my mornin' coffee. Now, if you don't mind, I'll be on my way" you shrugged, patting him on the shoulder before walking past him. Now he was interested.

-----

Ever since then, you have been the biggest pain in Micah's ass and he couldn't understand why you liked to annoy him so much. The truth was, you liked him. You had taken a liking to him as soon as he threatened you he you first arrived in camp, as messed up as it sounds. So you started to tease and flirt, harmless fun really, and you loved the reaction you got from him. The way he gets all angry and frustrated, or when you can really tell that you are effecting me. Yeah, you love that.

Micah sat at one of the tables in camp, just watching you. Still trying to figure you out. He wanted to know why you were so insistent on bothering him, none of the other women paid him any attention but you seemed to focus all of your flirtation on him. You spoke to the other men in camp but only ever in a friendly way, the only person you acted so flirtatiously with was him. At first it made him smirk and he even flirted back, in his own way, but know he was just confused. You just kept flirting with him, touching him and driving him completely insane.

"Are you just going to stare at me, Mr Bell. Or are you going to do something about it?" You asked, leaning forward on the table he was sitting on.

Micah's gaze snapped up at you, he had been lost in his thoughts and didn't notice you approaching him. "What are you talking 'bout?" he huffed, taking a sip from his drink.

"I don't mind ya know...look all you like, but eventually you have to do something about it. It's rude to leave a lady waiting" you shrugged, tilting your head to the side.

"You ain't a lady" Micah scoffed, rolling his eyes at you.

"Well, you ain't wrong about that" you chuckled to yourself before pushing yourself away from the table, you just shook your head at him before walking away.

-----

Micah was sitting at the campfire, minding his own business when you sat down beside him. He tried his best to ignore you and was thankful when you never spoke to him. His entire body tensed up when he felt your hand land on his knee. What are you up too?

Your hand rubbed up and down his knee gently, nobody else in camp seeming to notice it and Micah wasn't about to draw any attention to it. Then your hand began to wander higher up his thigh, your fingers pressing in every now and again as if to tease him. It wasn't too long before your hand was resting just beside his crotch. You had to bite back your smile when you saw him chewing on his bottom lip and trying his best to focus on the bottle of beer in his hands.