Chapter 106

This chapter will be pretty long and dramatic. I promised to upload today so here you go. But the full reunion chapter will be done in a few days. I still remember what all of you promised me so just enjoy yourselves!

Also...

I had an idea today but I wasn't sure whether it was good or no. I thought of writing a small story. Like a diary. I have a diary at home, however, I thought that a good way to let out my feelings and worries would be to share it with you guys.

I would create a small story like a diary. The names and places would obviously be changed but I could talk about my life and the things happening. My feelings...

Don't know if this is a good idea at all but I thought about it. Let me know what you think.

Enjoy

Love you!

Isabella's POV

I closed the door behind myself. I stared at my fingers that were wrapped around the handle and tried to calm my shaking down. I couldn't face her like this. Slowly, I turned around, hesitantly glancing at her. 

What hit me to the core were her once shiny green eyes that now stared lifelessly at nothing particular. Shakingly I took a step towards her, hoping she'd at least notice me. I felt completely terrified to even utter a single word. I pulled the chair next to the door towards her bed and sat down. 

Slowly she tilted her head towards me, gifting me with a glance. I couldn't see the mischievous spark in her stare. I didn't see her. She was here physically. But it looked like mentally she was nowhere near me. 

"Hey" I finally whispered. My voice came out soft, barely above a whisper. Her eyes ran all over my body, scrutinizing me. 

It felt like an eternity until she opened her mouth. 

"Hey," It almost sounded like she was repeating what I had said rather than replying to me. Her voice was cold. Void of any emotion. I cleared my throat, trying to find courage in myself. 

"How are you feeling?" I asked, hoping she'd talk to me. This time she showed no initiative of talking. Her eyes moved away from me, staring back at nothing. I felt my legs weaken in fear. 

It took me a while to pay attention to her physical appearance. More like the changes in it. Her once tanned skin looked extremely pale. Her skin was still void of any blemishes or pimples but she didn't look like herself at all. Her high cheekbones looked sunken. You could see the light purple veins run across her neck. Her skin was almost translucent. Her once pink full lips had a light bluish tone to them. 

Unwillingly, my eyes moved down to her wrists. I stifled in a sob when I saw her bandaged hands. She didn't deserve this. Any of this. 

"Gabby?" I asked quietly, realizing she wasn't replying to me. 

I could see her flinch at the mention of her name. Her eyes moved back to me, running all over me again. She looked away without a single word. 

"Please" I whispered in fear. 

"Please, talk to me" 

She didn't react.

I cleared my throat, refusing to believe that she had no memory of me. It wasn't possible. She had to remember me. She just had to.