Chapter 18

I walked into the bathroom but no one was there. Is this a prank? Is someone messing with me?

"is anyone here?" i called out, but there was no answer. I sighed and fixed my hair. I decided to leave but my phone buzzed again.

unknown: darling, I'm right here

"what the fu-", i said and suddenly, someone came behind me and covered my mouth with his hand.

"dont scream baby", he whispered and wrapped his other hand around my waist. I didn't move, i just froze.
My heart was beating so fast, i bet he could hear it. WHAT IS HAPPENING? WHO IS THIS GUY?

"be quiet and i won't hurt you, okay?" he whispered and then a small chuckle escaped his lips. I slightly nodded and he took his hands off me. I turned around and looked at him- NICK?!

It was Nick St. Clair. Veronica's rich friend! He is the one that had a party and brought jingle jangle!

"what do you want from me?" i asked and took a step back, trying to get closer to the door so i can escape.

"after my party, you are always on my mind Grace.." he said and smirked. "i really, really like you"

"i have a boyfriend, sorry" i quickly said and tried to open the bathroom door but it was locked!
"dammit!" i said angrily, under my breath. How did he lock the door?

"break up with sweet pea" he said sharply. I looked at him confused.

"Nick, look.. You are attractive but i dont see you that way.."i said awkwardly but he grabbed my wrist a held me tightly.

"i want you to do some things for me" he said looking serious. This dude is a psychopath!

"You want money or something?" i asked shyly.

"money?", he laughed. "im so rich, why would i need money? No, Grace. I just want you."

"No, I- I told you, I have a boyfriend." i said with a low voice.

"he isnt going to be your boyfriend for long.." he said laughing. "I can put him in jail right now. I can kill him. You have no idea what i can do darling. You should be terrified of me"

"Leave me the fuck alone" I said and tried to leave but he held my wirst even tighter. I groaned in pain. Oh man,this will make a bruise.

"Who do you think you're talking to like that..?" he whispered.

I stayed absolutely still, afraid that if I moved I would anger him more. I bit my bottom lip nervously, my eyes never moving from his. "I-I'm sorry." I whispered with a shaky voice.

Nick nodded before pulling his lip between his teeth. "That's what I thought." his eyes traveled slowly down my face, locking onto my lips. I didn't know how to react in that moment, so i just didn't do anything. He could fucking kill me right now.

"meet me tonight, at the 5 Seasons Hotel. ill text you the room number" he said and winked. "if you tell anyone about this, your friends and family are going to be in danger. and im sure you dont want anything to happen to them, do ya?" he asked.

before i could answer, he unlocked the door and...left.

-

"hey are you okay? What's wrong? Why are you so quiet today?" Sweet Pea asked me, as we were walking to our trailers together.

Well, one crazy guy wants me to do stuff i dont want to, to keep you, my friends and family safe. Not much.

"I'm fine Sweets.." i said, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Honestly, you dont look fine. Whats wrong? Is it about your dad?" He asked and hugged me.

I had totally forgotten about my "dad". Speaking of him, i dont want to call him "dad" anymore. He is not my real father. He is just a man that adopted me.

"Dont call him my dad. His name is Chris.. And to be honest, I dont even think he has the guts to show up in Riverdale." I said and chuckled.

"Dont be mad, but i talked to FP.. And he took care of that... problem" Sweet Pea said and looked at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked and furrowed my eyebrows

"Lets say... FP talked with your dad-, um I mean Chris. And he's not going to bother us again" he said and smiled.

"Really?! Thank you Sweet Pea. Thank you for everything, seriously." I said happily and hugged him. "You are the best person in the whole world!"

"I love you Grace" Sweet Pea said and laughed.

"you what?" i asked surprised. Maybe i misheard him? He looked at me speechless. He was surprised by himself too.

"I love you too Sweets" i said and he gave me a little kiss on the lips.

Without even realizing it, we were right outside my trailer. "wanna go at Pop's tonight? My treat, of course" he asked excited.

"Sweet Pea, im so, so sorry.. I have to go somewhere.." i said sadly. Tonight i have to meet Nick..

"Oh.. thats fine. Another time?" He asked. I nodded and we said goodbye.
I love Sweet Pea so much and i would do everything to keep him safe. Literally everything.

But does he really love me? Or maybe this relationship will end soon?

-

oOF NICK IS HOT 😰
I have a thing for psychopathsssss

So, guys.... I DONT agree with everything that Nick did. (In the show, he tried to rape Veronica and Cheryl). It was disgusting and pathetic.
BUT in my book, its different! I decided to change his character, to make him crazy/ a psychopath.
So please, dont hate on me lol