Chapter 4

Deeply edited by BasicWhiteKFC follow for edits!
A

lso edited by beautaefulxscenery :)) lots of love xx
-----

Hana's POV

Ugh... I've had enough of this. Another day spent with this annoying doof will make me want to puke out my lunch and I don't think I can survive with that, seeing as I hate vomiting.

Taehyung will be the fucking death of me.

He keeps on disturbing me. I can't even concentrate on my lessons.

"Hana..." he sang out to me, his voice being as cool as a melody. I just simply ignored him and keep my eyes on the board. Mathematics - another thing that I hate about my life, other than the guy disrupting me.

"Babe," he called out, but louder this time which made my heart beat rapidly.

"What the hell!" I shouted. Great, now the whole class is looking at me.

I glared at him and the teacher continues the class after he shot me a glare that dared to make me flinch.

-----

DISMISSAL CLASS

As usual, I expect school to end faster. I internally groaned in defeat although I think that the time today goes even more slower than usual so now I can rest my mind without any distractions.

I packed my things and walked out from the class and down the crowded hallway. All of the sudden, my phone beeped.

Honey are you done with your class? Come back now, I'll send the driver :* -Mom

What's wrong with her? I smell something fishy going on here.

I waited for my driver and hopped in as soon as the driver arrived.

AT HOME

I got inside my house and greeted my parents. Then I saw a familiar couple that looked a lot like... nah.

I quickly bowed after them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Hana imnida." I looked back at the guests and to the guy.

"Uh...What are you doing here?" I asked the guy that I truly hate the most,

-and that guy is Taehyung.

KIM TAEHYUNG

"Hana meet your fiancé and your mother-in-law. Well... I mean soon to be." my mom said, smiling irritatingly.

"Oh. Annyeonha.. WAIT WHAT?! Fiancé?! What are you talking about?" my anger started to creep in.

"Well, let me explain. Sit down." My mom patted an empty seat beside her and I just obeyed since I can't really do anything but try to process what the fuck just happened. Then she continued. "This is my childhood friend," I stared at my mom like a hawk, waiting for her to keep on going.

"We have been friend since we-"I rudely cut my mother off. I mean, what else can you do when your mother just mentions that you're someone's fiancé out of nowhere, especially when that someone is TAEHYUNG!

"Straight to the point please," I said coldly.

"We made a promise that our son and daughter will have to get married to each other one day," My mother pointed between Taehyung and I who dared to wink at me which I gladly rolled my eyes at.

I glared at him menacingly when I caught him smirk at my reaction.

"But don't you think that I'm too young to get married?" I spilled out with so much emotion I'm afraid that I might burst soon. "I mean, look at us, we're still in high school. A few more years would have made it a bit more stressful for me!"

"Hana look at me," My father's eyes were wide in anger as I snapped mine in his direction. "Whether you like it or not, you're getting married this Saturday. End of discussion!"

Are they both serious right now? I've never felt their love towards me ever since I was still very small.

"What great parents I have..." I muttered under my breath as I walked up the stairs with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I hate you, I hate you all," and with that, I slammed the door shut causing my house to shake.

-----
Deeply edited by BasicWhiteKFC follow for more edits!
감사합니다