Chapter 22

((John's POV))

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH MY THINGS!!!" I watched as a bag was thrown across the room to only be caught by Smii7y. I looked over and seen Scotty and Mason sitting down on a bean bag eating chips while staring at the two fight. "Really?" I whispered and he only shrugged.

"Oh stop whining, I sat it on Scott's bed." Fitz stated calmly, waving the male off.

"YES YOU DID, GIVE IT BACK ASSHOLE. I SEEN YOU TAKE IT!!" I sighed before stepping in to stop the two, they are the biggest headache one man could not handle. "John what are you even doing here??" Smii7y shouted.

"I came to apolo-"

"YOU DIDN'T SEE SHIT!!" Fitz interrupted.

Smii7y looked back at the male in anger and pointed a finger at him. "I KNOW WHEN I WOULD HAVE SEEN SHIT BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME!?"

"Okay okay, what happened?" I asked making Fitz look at me with a sense of boredom in his eyes. "He's mad because he thinks I took his pho-"

"NO, I KNOW YOU TOOK IT, WHO ELSE WOULD IF WE'RE THE ONLY ONES HERE YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!?!" I nodded and Fitz shook his head at Smii7y.

"As I was saying, he thinks I took it but I think he just lost it." I nodded at his statement as well.

"are you sure you didn't lose it." Smii7y frowned and nodded with a sincere look. It's as if he knew he was right and I believed him, now Fitz.

"Fitz, are you sure you didn't see him with them?" He rolled his eyes and nodded as well. I know who to believe in this situation. "Give him back his phone."

"HA, TWO AGAINST ONE!!" Smii7y shouted and held his hand out for Fitz to give him his phone. Fitz sighed before rolling his eyes.

"FINE. HERE YOU GO!" I smiled when Fitz gave back the phone. I patted their shoulders.

"Now was that so hard." I said with a sigh.  Somebody knocked on the door and I went to see who it was. "Tyler?"  Head popped from behind his shoulder. "Mini? What are you two doing here?"

"Hmph." Fitz went back to his station with a focused Smii7y on his phone as Mini and Tyler walked inside the room before shutting the door. "Peace and harmo-"

A charger flew across the room and hit the back of Fitz's head. "FITZ WHAT THE FUCK!!"

Fitz started laughing loudly and even fell out his chair while doing it. "What'd he do?" I asked.

"HE MADE ME A TINDER USING MY PICTURE AND EVERYTHING AND SWIPED RIGHT ON GUYS ONLY!!!" I facepalmed and sighed loudly.

"Were they hot?" Mini asked and I sighed once again. "Mini and Tyler go sit on the bed." I pointed.

"Fitz that's dangerous you can get him kidnapped or killed doing things like that." Fitz only shrugged.

"Due to the bio people are only going to think it's a joke and I put an ugly picture." Smii7y looked at the picture and bio in astonishment.

"Smii7y, 33, looking for some hot daddies to deep throat and have some fun. I'm into bdsm and I enjoy being cuffed... and spanked..." Fitz began laughing once again and this time Smii7y threw a box at him.

"THAT ISN'T FUNNY NOW IM GONNA BE HAVING A LOT OF DICK PICS IN MY PHONE!!" Smii7y shouted at a laughing Fitz while both Mini and Tyler sat on the bed watching the whole scene unfold in front of them.

"Hell yeah you are." Scotty smirked and offered some chips to the two and Mason. I sighed and looked the two who were having what looked like a staring contest.