③①

jimin was on his way home after taehyung dragged him to his meeting with namjoon when his phone started ringing nonstop. he prayed to himself that it wouldn't be kookie because he had to keep a secret now which he hated to keep. but namjoon and taehyung literally threatened him to not say a word and jimin couldn't help but feel bad for letting kook suffer.

yoongi was calling and jimin was relieved that he hadn't had to lie to kookie.
"hey yoongi", he mumbled as he picked up the call. "hi baby. are you free today?", the older asked, not bothering over smalltalk. he knew what he wanted.
"kinda. gotta do something in the evening for my friends but until them i'm free", he mumbled. yoongi on the other end of the call smiled at hoseok who was sitting on his lap, bouncing on his dick and grinning to himself.

"alright. wanna hang out with me and hoseok?", yoongi asked. jimin felt his heart skip a beat, yoongi already wanted him to meet his friends? it almost seemed as if they were close to being a couple. and jimin loved the thought of maybe calling yoongi his boyfriend soon. "sure!! i'll come over", jimin said, clearly excited.
yoongi hummed, "hurry up", and then ended the call.

and so did jimin, he hurried up and didn't even go home, instead he changed his direction and took the next bus towards yoongi's apartment.

-

"hey", yoongi opened the door and pressed his lips onto jimin's before he could even enter. jimin was a little surprised but he wouldn't complain over yoongi being this affectionate. "i missed you", the older mumbled and grabbed his hand to drag him into their living room. "i missed you too!! but we saw each other yesterday", jimin chuckled as his cheeks flushed red cuz he got all flustered.
hoseok was sitting on the couch already, looking through netflix and waiting for the others to join.
"hi hoseok", jimin smiled and bowed politely to the older. "sit down, we want to watch a movie", hoseok winked and pointed on the spot besides him.

jimin immediately took place there and fiddled around with his hands nervously. it felt a little awkward to sit between those two but he liked it to be the center of attention.

they quickly decided for a horror movie even though jimin complained that he'd get scared but they promised to save him from monsters so he agreed finally, grabbed a blanket and cuddled himself in it.

it all went on quite calm for a while until jimin suddenly felt someone touching his thigh. and the weird thing was, it came from his left and that was where hoseok was sitting. jimin froze and stared at his lap where he could see the hand moving upwards slowly beneath the blanket. he quickly glanced at yoongi but he was watching it too, he wasn't saying anything so jimin decided not to say something too.

he gulped and decided to watch the movie again, not bothering about what happened there.

he really tried to not bother about it, he tried so hard.
until yoongi leaned over and kissed his neck all out of a sudden. jimin being jimin still didn't get what was going on, so he closed his eyes and let yoongi kiss his neck softly. he loved his cold lips on his heated skin.
he was really enjoying it.
well, until suddenly the hand reached his middle and started rubbing it.

jimin pressed his legs together, feeling uncomfortable as he tried to push away hoseok's hand. "relax baby", yoongi whispered into his ear and jimin froze all over again.
of course he listened to yoongi. he wanted him to like him. he wanted to be the one yoongi wanted so he didn't dare to refuse anything.

hoseok let his hand wander along jimin's thighs all over again and this time jimin let him once he reached his middle. the older unzipped jimin's pants and his fingers slided into jimin's boxers, touching his length softly.
"w-what are you doing", jimin stuttered and opened his eyes to look at hoseok a little confused. "we just wanna make you feel good, baby", hoseok whispered and now leaned towards the other side of jimin's neck and sucked on it to leave a hickey.
"w-we?", the younger asked irritated and glanced at yoongi.

"yeah, i usually share everything with my boyfriend, and you seem nice to fuck from what i've seen", hoseok grinned.

and jimin's heart dropped.

"y-your b-boyfriend?", he asked, tears coming up way too quickly.

yoongi suddenly stopped kissing jimin's neck and looked up to jimin as he turned his head towards him and looked at him with tears in his eyes.
hoseok also stopped for a moment and took his hand back. "w-what i-is going on?", jimin stuttered, biting his lips hardly to stop himself from crying even though his whole world was shattering right now.

but no one answered.

jimin literally jumped up and threw the blanket away, suddenly feeling extremely disgusted by what just happened on this couch. "are you just making fun of me?", jimin asked, his biggest fear coming true. "i-i.. why?", he asked, staring at yoongi. he wanted an explanation but he didn't seem to get a good one.

"i'm sorry jiminie. i should've told you that he's my boyfriend", yoongi mumbled and felt guilty.
"he.. i-is?", now jimin couldn't hold it in anymore, his tears fell like waterfalls as he walked backwards. "and w-what was your plan?", he asked, still confused.

"well, you're cute so we both wanted to fuck you...", hoseok mumbled, feeling a little guilt as well, they really did a bad thing here.
"oh m-my g-god", jimin sobbed and kept on stepping backwards.

"you're sick. this is sick. oh my god, oh my god."
and with that said he ran towards the door and the whole way back to his apartment. he didn't stop to breathe or to think, he just kept on running until he felt nothing anymore.

but he couldn't get one thought out of his head,

'you're just a joke to everyone, you'll always be'