26|

•••

《Kim Namjoon》

The screams were deafening and Namjoon right then and there felt his heart falter lightly for what felt like the 100th time that night since they came on stage.

When they did the practice runs, he knew the stadium was big, but now seeing it filled made his whole body have intense chills.

Watching over fourty thousand people yell out to them, to hear how excited they were to see them. To see him.

He looked at the other boys, already noticing the tears in Jimin's eyes as he spoke his ending speech. He already knew the male would probably be in alot of distress later.

Taehyung was on the verge too, and Namjoon could see it in his eyes why just exactly he was on the verge of tears.

When Taehyung had told them he was going to tell y/n he loved her, his initial reaction was doubt. Obviously he doesn't have a soulmate, so he didn't know the feeling of love like the others did quite yet. But he thought this was a little soon.

He remembered Jimin wiggling his eyebrows, and a stunned Jin behind him. Hoseok actually clapped like the excited four year old child he was, while Jungkook was just speechless.

But Namjoon was surprised when the first person to speak was Yoongi.

'Do it' Is what he had said and every set of eyes landed on him.

'I regretted not expressing how I felt about Ash to army sooner. We know you love her Taehyung; we can see it everytime one of us brings anything up that could potentially connect to her. Like the time I was talking about how I wanted vanilla beans and you told everyone that y/n smelled like vanilla and that you missed her. Don't hold back from expressing yourself to her. She may be a quiet one, but so I am. We are both observers and by the way she looks at you and smiles anytime you smile or talk or laugh shows she loves you too'

Namjoon was speechless in how his hyung always had a way with words. He even changed his mind as the words left his mouth.

Now as Jimin ended his ending speech, he saw the absolute shit terror in Taehyungs eyes. He was looking into the crowd, more towards the VIP section where the girls were. Namjoon guessed he must have caught y/n's eye because a smile appeared on his face, and all worry was gone.

He was going to do it.

《 Kim Taehyung 》

I was going to do it.

Jimin yelled that he loved everyone one more time, screams coming back in reply.

The screams picked up even more and I looked up to see myself on the big screen.

'What's up New York '

Screams.

At this point, I was just thinking about how I was going to word this even though I've been over it a thousand times.

'I'm so excited to be here in Citi Field'

My eyes landed on the VIP box.

'You are the brightest stars in my universe Army'

My ears bursted from the screams but I couldn't seem to hear as my eyes fell on y/n and the surrounding noise disappeared and everything focused on her.

'I promise we will come back next year'

Her soft eyes as they made contact with mine, a soft glow of a smile appearing on her face. She gave me a thumbs up, her smile stretching to a full grin.